3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Where are all the 15-19 level players in the darkzon? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Where are all level 15-19 players? Really everyone has pumped and are already running at the 30th levels, what's the point?
It is easier and more fun to pump the dz rank to the 30th at the 15th character level, and only then you can upgrade to the 30th character level. I'm running right now, there is NO ONE AT ALL. Some bots, it would seem, farm yourself calmly, loot. But my main experience was killing renegades.

And besides, the characters are at level 30, dressed up and with a bunch of talents and abilities.
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 11.11.21

Means just no luck. I ran at 16-17 levels, there were a lot of people.

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

The Darkzone is really half empty, there are quite a few people

B
BlackBrinceTV 11.11.21

a lot of people through the search for players finds

L
Lavuer 11.11.21

Every time I go to the dz - I meet enough players, mostly English-speaking, I just met Russians a couple of times. All have levels with rare exceptions - 30 and above. Because it is easy to pump up to lvl 30, but then for each ordinary death, 1/3 of the experience from the level is taken from you, not to mention the fact that you would glue the flippers as a renegade. The main school of players runs in 1-2 levels of dz, they do not climb further (only there is a group). In the north of the map, the military generally distribute luli, killing my Persian lvl 35 with good clothes in 2-3 hits. I see very few renegades, which is very happy. Why so, I do not know. Dz is big, there is where to hide. Beta had a lot more horns.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Lavuer And I'm not very happy that there are few renegades. I played in the dark zone, only for the sake of pvp, but pvp is not! But there was a lot of fun .. I think time will pass and everything will be normal. By killing renegades, I got a bunch of exp and currency.

It is a pity that most of them still uplifted the 30th level.

L
Lavuer 11.11.21

to DimakSerpg
Well, no one forbids you to go and shoot people yourself, if you so want to pvp ^ _ ^ I'm not very happy, swinging on bots, to meet a couple of three horns that just left the checkpoint. I also noticed that with beta they increased the damage threshold, after which you became a renegade - this is also a big plus.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Lavuer, well, no, it becomes a renegade personally, it's not profitable at all. Firstly, I am a loner, and secondly. The more money, the more you lose. That is, I now have 12k, and when I die from bots I lose 500-600. And when the renegade is 1000-2000, at least with the first level. This is me, I got fucked up when I shot a player with FAL'a

f
forkiller 11.11.21

Mr. Claize
Darkzon is really empty
Nichesi is empty, you leave the checkpoint and go straight into hell

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

forkiller has re-logged in, the session may just be empty.

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

forkiller
Anyone like, I say what's going on

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Who can say how "auto-fire" works on weapons in the game, otherwise I don't understand what it is?

M
Mountain 11.11.21

I'm reading the forum, and I can't understand the mechanics of the game ... a group of 4? dark zone? can betray? I want to buy but I don’t understand the specifics

S
Setesh 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
yesterday ran in the dark zone, so 9 people gathered in the evacuation zone, all 18-19 lvl)
Mountain,
if you are in a group, you cannot betray in any way, you cannot even injure a groupmate, of course you can betray, but only after leaving the group)

G
GG4 11.11.21

Mountain
Leave the group abruptly and kick everyone in the back, I do that all the time.

M
Mountain 11.11.21

GG4
you probably trawl? keep it up ... I also kill everyone and steal gear

K
KOsMILE 11.11.21

everyone has already completed the game and pumped out level 30 and are now learning DZ. A crowd of people. At each intersection, 1-3 people run every 3-5 minutes. Just three days ago, the situation was different, there were a lot of bots, but there were no players. And right now, we can barely find bots.

I did a screen three days ago. It was level 30, bots with a shaft, gear with a shaft, but I don't need it, I'm looking for a special one.
Stuff at DZ three days ago

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

KOsMILE_UA hmm, in vain, in vain. Gear is money, gear is material (saves time)
So I collect everything I see and then sell it. There is never enough money. Especially in the mmo.

K
KOsMILE 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
Emm. Well, you probably haven't reached level 30 yet. For there the main thing is phoenix money and DZ money. For this item I will get the usual money, for which I can buy the maximum purple item. Therefore, not in vain. I have about 700,000 ordinary money and 90,000 DZ. I'm level 28 in DZ, I'll get to 30 and watch things for DZ currency.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

KOsMILE_UA Are you going to run around the map to collect materials? A full yellow set requires a lot of materials. I have already been level 30 for 2 days. There are already two yellow items. Money at the moment is 600k, do not think that this is all that I earned, but I spent a lot. Now I'm just sorting things out.

K
KOsMILE 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
money can't buy material. Only disassemble like you, but I have a lot of these materials. Therefore, my priority is different, to level up in DZ