3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Fair PvP tournament. (Diablo 2)

BEGINNING AT 18:00 MOSCOW!
We arrive at 17:45 and write to the chat / join op fair_pvp
A tournament is held for everyone (ladder softcore).
1. Form of holding: double elimination - a tournament system in which a participant is eliminated from the tournament after two defeats.
2. Rules: Fair pvp.
3. The prize fund will be formed by the participants themselves. Buzz fee. Prize fund distribution: 1st place = Lo + vex, 2nd place Ohm, 3rd place Vex. Anyone can donate something to the / w * titanium_man tournament fund. ADDITION. I collect all the runes (Titanium_man ONLY I am those who introduce themselves as my friends and other napchiki have no relation to this). After the formation of the tournament grid, I transfer the runes to the pvp moderator, who will make sure that they go to the winners.
4. Grid. look here. THE GRID IS COMPOSED
5. Registration. The player is considered registered from the moment he made a contribution. Leave your applications for participation in the comments in this form: a) The name of the character and the Account on which he was created. b) Class (Assassin, Druid, etc.). c) swinging (Close, traps, etc.).
6. Tournament start date: March 18, 2016 (~ 3 days).
7. Organizers: Titanium_man & hateu. Communication with the organizers is possible via PM (http://users.playground.ru/1973290/ & http://users.playground.ru/1361377/) or Skype (abakumov96 and l0rd.d00m.)
8. All duels will be judged Fair pvp moderators. The moderator for each duel is chosen without taking into account the wishes of the tournament participants. Those who refuse to participate are considered to be the loser.
9. Every game will be streamed here.
If you have ideas for improving the quality of the tournament, feel free to contact us. All proposals will be considered.
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
No. akk name Contribution (yes / no)
1. * jeepers_2 lakers Yes bva
2. * consecration consecration Yes asya hybrid ww-ls
3. * li-min li-min Yes fire es sorc
4. * innokentii innokentii Yes wind druid
5. * dw_wb dw_wb Yes nekr pois & bone
6. * Kim- Jull Yes amka bow / java
7. * my_dop dopeman Yes pal v / t
8. * Ear-Cutting Ear-Cutting Yes nekr boner
9. * Tournaments Total_force Yes bva
10. * verdantt pk Yes sorc es light
11. * dn-10 palec Yes pal hammer
12. * mpak_i mpakbar Yes bvc
13. * [crook] pvp Mama_Stallone Yes amka Bow / Java
14. * Holmurot Holmurot Yes asya ls-ww
15. * Titanium_man Titanium_man Yes pal hammer
16. * acc123 dveknopki Yes sorc fire es ADDITIONS TO THE RULES
:
So that our tournament does not drag out, was bright and interesting, we have added the rules regarding passive play:
Forbidden overly passive play.
Examples of passive play:
-the player stands still and waits for the approaching enemy to run into his attack;
-the player is outside the mini-map for more than 10 seconds;
-the player attacks from such a distance, from which his attacks have a very small chance of hitting the enemy, and tries to maintain such a distance;
-The player runs away for a long time to regenerate HP / MP.
The moderator can award a defeat in a round for passive play only if such moments noticeably prevail.
116 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaa Morningstar 11.11.21

March 18 seems to be a date, I think I can judge.

y
yok0o 11.11.21

consecration / consecration
assassin / ww-ls

g
giggle 11.11.21

li-min * li-min, fire es sorc

k
kibor_g 11.11.21

innokentii / * innokentii / wind druid

k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21

dw_wb / * dw_wb
Necromancer / Poison & Bone

K
Kyuubik 11.11.21

Jull (Kim-)
Bow / Jav hybrit Amazon.

P
PROBAtw 11.11.21

qd / * probatw / wind-dru

H
Hav 11.11.21

There is a proposal to remove the real trader from the tournament organizers.

There is a proposal to remove the requirement with an indication of the build, because not all builds have a name, someone has their own blanks, should they describe their skills and gear? Rave.

There is a proposal to indicate the time of the tournament.

Consider, please.

Plus the question, how is the size of the prize fund for the first places indicated, if the prize money is formed by the number of participants and depends only on this? There are doubts that 16 people will gather to provide such a fund, the last time it was somewhat like 8.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Dobermn
You can leave your suggestions here, there will be no reaction to them.

H
Hav 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
And what is this then, if not a reaction ^^

l
lait_one 11.11.21

Dober, as always, zagkvaril, the titanium, as always, was led. in fact: to indicate the bild is not entirely correct, since people will be able to prepare in the game against a certain assembly.
PS: But in general, what is this? voluntary donation to the trial? oh, yes, there are also 2 and 3 places. ))

g
giggle 11.11.21

here it is not necessary .. your sample has been constantly merging lately

l
lait_one 11.11.21

hiha a little, if you win the tournament, I’ll be buzzing. so to speak, a voluntary contribution, as the titanium wrote.

l
lait_one 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov on the grid, the question is: why will he play with 5 at the end of 1, if he lost 5 to him in the 3rd round? not logical at all. 5 previously lost, but 1 did not. 13 plays with 5 for 2nd and 3rd place and that's it. ))

H
Hav 11.11.21

lait_one
It will not be a little bit to play, but his friend (not for the first time, by the way). Why would I give both of them a ban from such tournaments?

g
giggle 11.11.21

Vitalik well, how is it ... so I'm for the current! I really want from you

d
d0sSeg 11.11.21

Ear-Cutting / * Ear-Cutting | Nekromant - Boner

H
Hav 11.11.21

lait_one Along the
way, you see the double elimination grid for the first time. There is a typical situation where a person goes to the super final by losers (that is, he has never lost before the winners' final (designated as the semifinals in the grid), you do not guarantee yourself a prize. from the winners' grid and top losers), but in this case, the one who went through the winners should have +1 win and the final matches for him starts with a score of 1-0.
But since the organizer fumbles more about selling not for runes than in the organization, then, perhaps, +1 victory will not happen.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

lait_one The
grid is drawn up correctly, you can write to me in a personal, I will try to explain everything.

d
d00m3d 11.11.21

All games, except for the grand final, have so far been decided to hold bo5 (up to 3 wins). Tentatively, the grand final will be bo7 (up to 4 wins), with a start 1: 0 in favor of the one who passed the upper bracket. This is the essence of de.
Dobermn
radiant sir, be so kind as to free this topic from your EXTREMELY_IMPORTANT_FOR_US and CONSTRUCTIVE remarks.
Spoiler And from myself too, it would be nice