3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Where to get more keys to the Dark Zone, over (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Tell me where else to get or from a merchant from whom you can buy these keys to the dark zone. I bought it in yupley for glasses, they gave 3, but I have already used them
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blinkin 11.11.21

they are dropped in the TZ itself from the mobs, moreover, they are dropped quite normally

s
sources 11.11.21

Blinkin
It is clear, I just haven't come across yet to fall out, while the current lvl 6 in the TZ. ATP, I will know

B
Blinkin 11.11.21

at death, 1 more key of yours drops out

L
Lavuer 11.11.21

On the contrary, I do not have time to open the chests. There are always 5-8 keys lying around in the inventory.

s
sources 11.11.21

Blinkin
I mean, when I die, I lose them or what, right? if i have them

L
Lubber 11.11.21

They fall when killing named mobs (bosses) and other players.
The logic is this: the boss is guarding the chest, you kill it, you pick up the key, you open the chest. The problem is that the respawn of bosses and chests is not the same. Therefore, the chest is not guarded, or the boss is with an empty chest.

C
CrowBY 11.11.21

sources
yes. 1 key per death

L
Lubber 11.11.21

sources
Ie when I die I lose them or what, right?
At death, one key falls to the ground - anyone who first comes to the point can pick it up. If you have time to return, you will get it back.

s
sources 11.11.21

CrowBY
Lubber
aa, damn it, that's why I don't have them, they often kill me ((And I still think I bought like 3 keys in a Jupe, but I used current 2 and no longer, I thought it might be a bug. Well, this sucks then.

L
Lubber 11.11.21

Dying is not profitable.
It is better to go to the TZ with the maximum main level from the range of players (1-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29). And just don't go above TK 2, so that the opponents are about your level or below. Well, it would be nice to find a partner if your clothes do not allow you to take out packs of gold enemies of your level.

s
sources 11.11.21

Lubber
and I went straight to the technical assignment from level 3. In short, I will pump well at first and then I will trample