3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Doesn't run on Windows 10 (Hitman (2016))

Che does not run on Vin10. I press to start the incentive, the game thinks, then a black screen and pops up with an error that the hitman game is not responding. what could be the problem? The system is fine for me, litsuha vin10, the nvidia driver is the freshest, I have sli. what does she want ?? I bought the full version of the game in incentive for 1300 and here it is for you! If this continues, I will return it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denv3r 13 11.11.21

There can be many problems, can you see the error log?

B
BLACK MILK 11.11.21

sources
Yes, everything is like a herd of sheep, if something does not start / crashes, then windows 10 is sure to blame. The operating system is almost perfect, it is licked as much as possible. It's all the fault of the not installed standard software kit for normal operation or crooked hands: .NET3.5 may not be unlocked, some Visual C ++ libraries are missing, the video driver could crash, the integrity of the game cache may be broken or something else.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 11.11.21

sources
Everything runs on windows 10. Try running as administrator.

s
sources 11.11.21

BLACK MILK
Well, in general, Steam seems to be responsible for visual C ++ and if I don't have any library, Steam installs and starts the game itself. In this regard, there were no problems. And the cache checked the integrity like all the rules. And the driver I normally updated through ekspiriens through express installation of all the rules, no errors climbed
Denv3r 32
yes there is no log like. It's just that the Hitman program does not respond and that's it.

s
sources 11.11.21

Video cards I have GTX Titan Black 2 way sli. No games had any problems

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

everything runs on it. but not everything works

s
sources 11.11.21

So all other games run perfectly and the Witcher 3 and Hkom2 and Far the edge is primal and divisive. And the hitman crashes all the time with an error. Maybe you just need to wait for patches?

d
deIIis 11.11.21

The error screen, the error log is ...
Hitman downloaded files recently, about 200 MB, after 7.6 GB.

S
Slava74oren 11.11.21

My win 10 game works fine.

E
EnDelta 11.11.21

sources Update
firewood (there are special clients for updating them)
(even dx12 helped me to support it)

s
sources 11.11.21

I apologize for not unsubscribing immediately, the issue has been resolved, I just reinstalled the driver again and it worked. Apparently he got up crookedly. The topic can be closed