3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Grenades (XCOM 2)

Something I did not understand about grenades, for example acid grenades, they can only be produced in one copy, or I am dull, they thought it out in my opinion, with a weapon, on the contrary, conducted research, made one copy and it magically changed for everyone.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 11.11.21

You can see it in our wiki: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/xcom_2/researches/
What is marked as "once" is done once

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

saa0891
They are produced only in the test area in a single copy and each time it is a random grenade, the same goes for ammunition, heavy weapons and armor.

S
SimplyTheCat 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
There was somewhere a mod that allowed in a normal workshop after opening some type of cartridges or grenades in the test zone to produce them instantly, like ordinary grenades, for example.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka

I understand about the grenades.

Apparently you have already completed the game, tell me if you can wake up to destroy the Avatar project without advancing far along the plot (or you still need plot research to destroy it) and how many factories you need to blow up, or new ones will constantly appear. I just want to slowly explore the entire map and pass additional missions.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

[ASASIN]
I'm fine with the way it is in the original! In general, I am an opponent of any mods that change the balance of the game, and even more so in the direction of facilitating, the game is balanced enough to make it even easier.
saa0891 The
avatar can only be destroyed when completing all story missions, and to complete them, you need to conduct all story research in the Hall of Shadows. Plants will appear endlessly, in some of them the Avatar's progress will simply increase from time to time. Of course, I didn’t try to play endlessly, but I did all the tasks and research and for achievement I also discovered several continents, which took 2-3 months, so I think you’ll have time to play enough, the main thing is to slowly destroy them so as not to let the Avatar grow.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka

Thanks for the detailed answer, otherwise I haven't even started building the hall of shadows yet.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

saa0891 Contact-
)))