3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 11.11.21 02:10 pm

Old version of Steam

Steam is asking for the first launch of the game online. Is there an old version of steam that doesn't ask for first launch online?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 11.11.21

when starting steam, in any case, it will be updated to the latest version

A
AL5 11.11.21

Delphis
So it can be prevented, for sure. And what are the clever guys minus? This idea may be the future of pirates by the way) Games with denuvo.
Please, if you want to tell me something, do not forget to press

D
Devilor 11.11.21

All for you to play for free .... like off-line activation of the toy ... it will not work ... and soon the shop with off-line activation will be closed!

A
AL5 11.11.21

Devilor
If only they will remove it from Steam. Standalone mode) I do not see any other ways. Not everyone has enough dough for such prices. This is yours in Moscow, salary of 200k. And in ordinary cities, on average, people can receive 10 pieces each, and this will be their happiness.

D
Delphis 11.11.21

LivePool
why are you asking me about people who minus you? I'm not responsible for them. The incentive needs to synchronize the account with the server, but will have to log in online at least once

A
AL5 11.11.21

Delphis
I did not ask you personally about the minuses. Only the first sentence was addressed to you.
Delphis wrote:
Steam needs to synchronize the account with the server, but will have to log in online at least once
This is understandable, why the heck I created a topic for you, if I didn't know it.

G
GG4 11.11.21

LivePool
Go to work better, not play games.

A
AL5 11.11.21

GG4
Sensei came, give advice and cuffs?) I'm still studying , at the university.

G
GG4 11.11.21

LivePool
Then play free games with donate and noah. If you start making money, you will play normal games.

A
AL5 11.11.21

GG4
If you want to talk, so in HP. There is nothing to flood here. I also added myself)) (I fixed it)