3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halagaz 11.11.21 02:10 pm

Trader girl with a robot? WTF? (Fallout 4)

dear sirs, I have not met this character in all the passage, and I have played a lot and often, until today. Was he already there? Or is it a preparation for DLS robotomania?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostouser 11.11.21

Was

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

Prostouser
thanks, I'm shocked a little 0_o

o
olegarh0 11.11.21

I met these two when I went through bs missions, she is like a merchant, and he is a security guard

i
intolerable 11.11.21

This meeting reminded me very much of an Easter egg. on the topic of Bioshock. Big daddy with his sister.

L
LordRegent303 11.11.21

intolerable
This is a reference by the way

P
Psythra 11.11.21

No, I have never seen either!

S
Soniaa 11.11.21

also did not see o_O, where did you meet her? )

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

Soniaa
In Malden, only I think this is the same random character as the brahmin merchant and dog merchant and other exclusive merchants including those who can be lured into their settlements.
For this (again new) passage of neither Brahmins nor dogs, I have not seen =)

i
intolerable 11.11.21

LordRegent303
Well, duck I wrote what I recalled. ))) just do not always write what easter eggs are developed. )) even when a lot of time has passed. What I like about this kind of games. this is that it is very interesting to implement this or that reference in them. ))

A
AndrewNewAge 11.11.21

There was one near the bunker, where the touched fighter of the brotherhood of steel hid. We chatted with her, she went. Then after a while I hear shots, well, I didn't attach much importance. Then I walk past - the robot is dead, a couple of dead super mutants and this girl is standing next to him rooted to the spot. Doesn't react to anything. Probably shocked. Wat so wat. Well, I collected the loot, poked the girl with the "E" button and went on. Then they disappeared