3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArsenyPestr 11.11.21 02:10 pm

FPS dropped by half for no reason (Far Cry: Primal)

Yesterday I played everything was normal - 60 fps at very high. I go in today - 28-30 fps. I re-logged several times - it did not help, only once after loading it was 60 fps, but I did not go even 10 meters, again 30 frames. Checked the integrity of the files in Uplay - did not help. Maybe someone knows what's the matter?
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
astra30naft 11.11.21

Vidyuha was straining - she was straining and tired

A
ArsenyPestr 11.11.21

astra30naft
When I ran The Witcher at maximum speed and with Hairworks, she didn't even squeak. Why would she be hysterical now?)

a
astra30naft 11.11.21

ArsenyPestr
I just assumed, but there may be a lot of reasons, for example, the same thermal paste has dried up, the firewood has been updated and a lot of other things

A
ArsenyPestr 11.11.21

Rebooted the computer, everything returned to normal

G
GG4 11.11.21

ArsenyPestr
It's not okay anyway, if there was one time, there will be another. Maybe the miner caught it? It starts randomly.

P
PoMaPuO 11.11.21

ArsenyPestr I
support the question, because I have the same mess. At ultra settings, FPS BELOW 45 did not fall for me, but it was worth changing a couple of settings, it fell and now ABOVE 45 DOES NOT RISE and basically keeps about 30! Reboots of neither the game nor the computer gave anything. Recently reinstalled Windows, there is no effect. In other games, everything is fine. I don't know where to dig ...