3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lollipop_steam 11.11.21 02:10 pm

Unlocking Textures (Hitman (2016))

Guys, help! How do I unlock textures? I have a VC for 2GB and the game does not allow me to put textures higher than "low", although I played on medium in beta. There must be a detour!
6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 11.11.21

lollipop_steam
There is a bypass, buy a 4 gb card

-
-ahgd 11.11.21

Yes, also a 2GB GTX 770 card. Everything drags in 1080 and happens at max settings. I didn't even play here. Low textures are like 640 * 480 resolution. Enemies tweaked the post from a different topic. I repeat, I have 32 gig of opera ... and actually I FSUs on video memory. The swap file is cut down. Nooooo, if this lock is not bypassed by "craftsmen", then it is NOT RECOMMENDED to play this!

p
prowkan 11.11.21

2 giga is the day before yesterday.
Are you sure? Maybe it's just that the developers are crazy and have forgotten how to save memory?

G
GG4 11.11.21

lollipop_steam
Even if you unlock, then you will start a lagodrome due to lack of video memory for such textures.

-
-ahgd 11.11.21

GG4
If there are enough operatives, then don't give a damn about the video memory. I know a chela, who, on the once top-end vidyuhe with 1 gig on board, plays at 1080 and high. settings in the released AAA class games! The main paging file is off. and everything is taken from the operative (and the hard disk is not raped). My vidyuha is no longer a cake, but not shit either ..... Lara went to max. textures 1080 and medium settings. I haven't seen anything below 40fps. Marketing is SO

B
BlnIaden 11.11.21

lollipop_steam
Hello, did you find a workaround for this problem?)