3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 11.11.21 02:11 pm

Game freezes during summoning / invading (Dark Souls 2)

Advise pzhlsta !! It's just what a gloom ... When they call me or someone moves to me in 8 cases out of 10, the game hangs ... And it hangs tightly! It hangs so much that Steam cannot be launched within 3-5 minutes ... after that all the rules, but the game thinks that I went out on purpose and even got a soft ban once! What to do ?! ... Internet connection of the normal battle 3 works stably ... the global game is disabled ... maybe the problem is in the ping ... xs is shorter.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Waffen
So, of course, it happened a couple of times, but the usual restart of the computer helped to cope with this, so what can you think of? Maybe try to turn off the antivirus during the game, who knows what he suddenly picked up? Maybe the game has become not entirely correct to use the port, but in this I am completely ignorant, maybe there are a couple of experts on the part of connections and their manipulation?

W
Waffen 11.11.21

at_sagor
Oddly enough - I climbed the whole Internet and did not find such a problem ... but they write the truth that you can open "other" ports - there are even whole guides .... but this option does not suit me ((.. sorry .. maybe write them in support?

K
KoSa TV 11.11.21

Waffen
I see this for the first time, we can even with Steam ... try to change the server.