3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[X-EcUt] 11.11.21 02:11 pm

Freezes when switching after upgrading to 1.4.132. (Fallout 4)

The patch is generally good, I don't notice any lags. But sometimes, when moving to another location, the loading splash screen does not appear, a black screen with a green loading icon at the bottom. So it can hang for 1-3 minutes. I reinstalled the game from HDD to SSD, normal downloads fly by in 3-5 seconds, but the problematic ones did not pass. Collapsing-expanding the game helps, then everything is loaded in 5-10 seconds and norms. I updated the drivers before transferring the game.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.11.21

How many operatives, and in general it would be nice to see the config.

[
[X-EcUt] 11.11.21

saa0891
AMD Radeon Gigabyte R9 290X Windforce 3X
Intel i7-2700K Extereme Edition
SSD Kingston hyperX 3k 120gb
DDR3 16gb (4x4gb) Corsair Vengeance

s
saa0891 11.11.21

[X-EcUt]

On systems everything should work fine.

If you had a game on the HDD, you could still try to tweak the paging file, but since you moved it to the SSD, I don't even know what the problem might be.

Sometimes this happens when there are a huge number of mods, I sometimes had this in Skyrim, although I had more than 200 mods installed there, in Fallout 4 it now costs more than 150 and everything works fine.
In short, if there are mods, you can try to disable them and see if there will be a similar problem, well, as an option, check the cache with incentive if you download another repack.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

If minimizing - expanding the game helps, then the problem is not so serious to pay attention to. For me, for example, it does not always start the first time. Just a black screen. I have to end the process through the task manager. But the second time it always starts.

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

nikita2112
I can't start from the second one. sometimes I reach 4-6 attempts.
In addition, I press the button with the flag (-Windy logo-at transitions), again and that's it. flies ... play on!

r
ripvango 11.11.21

Do you think the above bug has something to do with "perpetual loading" when going through a location? Those. normal loading screen but it is impossible to wait for loading - only restarting the game.

I have about one out of five times this happens, so I constantly stay in front of the door.
But I'm really looking forward to a new survival mode, but there won't be such an opportunity ... Who knows, these "eternal downloads" are somehow cured?
ZY Minimizing / expanding does not help, in the task manager the game is listed as working normally.