3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 11.11.21 02:11 pm

Blankets help (WWE 2K16)

Such a situevina, pumped up a bunch of repacks, somehow one still launched, but there is no goldberg (and sobsno because of him the whole movement started) what's the catch? In the gameplay, he and the cattle steiner were, are they some kind of updates or what? By the way, Schwartz is present, please explain, I'm just a nubyara and the last time I played wwe raw was back in the early 2000s.
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
EgLv 11.11.21

There is no Goldberg, but you can download it in CC, only for a license. And Schwartz was, as I remember, exclusive for pre-order on consoles, but on PC all DLCs are immediately included in the game.

D
Dimitri Schwartz 11.11.21

They are installed via the Cheat Engine program! possibly through Packer! no other way! Moveset / Pofo is already on Goldberg!

M
Marionetco 11.11.21

in short it is clear that not a damn thing is clear!
EgLv wrote:
Goldberg is not present , but it can be downloaded in CC
what kind of CC ?
If you can download it from somewhere, then you can shove it into the game, I think! (I already did this with the DLS from Batman)
Dimitri Schwartz
so it might be easier to steal a piece of the game with goldberg from someone and put it in your folder, who has a goldberg, unsubscribe!
Dimitri Schwartz wrote:
They are installed via the Cheat Engine! possibly through Packer! no other way! Moveset / Pofo
what is it? what language is it all in?

D
Denya Slimy 11.11.21

Marionetco
CC is for litsuhi :)