3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slowlennes 11.11.21 02:11 pm

How to get through the Gargoyles from the bell tower? [Solved] (Dark Souls)

Guys, hello everyone. I am that still nubas, crustacean, etc. Please tell me how to kill gargoyles playing as a berserker.
9 Comments
Sort by:
r
ri.ar2011 11.11.21

the way to kill any boss in the game is to call a phantom for help

C
Castiel1991 11.11.21

slowlennes
Oooo, I also just started to pass the first one .. the gargul killed myself, since 15 times I nailed them) I had to put on light gear, to dodge quickly, hit the first from behind, as the second appeared, then I caught the moment when one of them breathed fire begins, at this time I beat the second.

R
Raibow Bitard 11.11.21

slowlennes
If you saved Lautrec (the one who sits locked up in the chapel, in golden armor) and talked to him in the Temple of Fire (sits opposite the Keeper of the Fire), then he will help you like a phantom in a battle with birds. His sign is next to the fog to these bosses - as you climb the first staircase, immediately turn left and walk along the wall, and you will see his sign. Also, Soler can help you (the one who stands on a huge balcony, opposite to the arch, where it leads to a huge bridge, there was still a dragon), if you talk to him and always answer "Yes" to his questions, his sign is very close to the fog, you can't miss it. Just become a human (use humanity by the fire) to see the signs of the call.

E
Eagle-owl 11.11.21

I do not know what is difficult there, but if you are stuck there then:
1. Put on a light set
2. Fast weapons (Estok, saber, etc.)
3. Shield with 100% protection from physical. damage and with good protection from fire (Shield with the dragon emblem)
4. Call Soler, excellent help
5. When you fight from the first seize the moment and go behind your back, then hit the tail (you will get a dragon weapon, but you can still get it much later )
6. If you took Estok, then lower the shield only when the endurance ends
. 7. With the arrival of the second, and if the first has not yet been killed, dodge the blows with somersaults.
8. The best moment to attack is when the second gargoyle breathes fire.
Hope helped

E
Estus 11.11.21

The easiest way is to summon Soler, take a shield with 100% protection from physical. damage and spear. Closed with a shield, you run around him and poke from the back. Focus on one thing, no need to run and try to beat two at once. Fiery does not represent a great danger, just run away when you hear the roar of fire. A pyromancer or cleric with the Lightning miracle from Sanbro, this boss is generally passed with a bang.
At first, he passed it like that.
When you get the hang of it, you will pass it even without a shield. Previously, for me, the Demon Capra was imbib with his dogs, now I remember those times with a laugh.
Note, spoiler - there is no one heavier than Manus from the expansion.

E
Eagle-owl 11.11.21

Estus
An interesting moment - I killed Manus on the first try, but with the Artorias I was so tormented

A
Alann220 11.11.21

It is better to kill Lautrec right away, a useful ring falls off him =)) Then you won't talk to the Keeper of Fire, and it doesn't matter, she still doesn't say anything useful.

A
Alann220 11.11.21

And as for the gargoyles, everything is simple there, hit it close, without lowering the shield, only for a couple of seconds, while it is in the air. So she almost never hits you, and with the second it doesn't matter, just stay away from her until you kill the first

D
Demonyx 11.11.21

Manus can be killed without even going to him.