3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTEKJIOIIAKET 11.11.21 02:11 pm

Installing Update 2 (XCOM 2)

Hello everyone!
Faced a problem on a peyrat with the installation of this update. I'm not alone. When installing, it scans files and gives errors on localization, because only the Russian and the Int folder are left in the pirates, and when scanning the files, the installer asks for all the localizations, ngu there China, Poland and te te. Hence the request, please load the localization folder, it weighs 100 meters, I think. Google and Yandex gave no result. With my then collective farm Internet, I will download a new repack for a couple of weeks, although the game has passed, but still it is necessary. Rehashing is also not an option because the game is on disk. Thanks.
PS folder address D: Games XCOM 2 XComGame Localization
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

z CTEKJIOIIAKET
I have uploaded to the site, but when it is approved by the admin I xs! if you need it more urgently then I_do_not_know4 add me to skype, write who you are, otherwise I don't add everyone

C
CTEKJIOIIAKET 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
I wrote that the Internet speed is not about anything at all, there is no point in setting Skype at all.

C
CTEKJIOIIAKET 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Aren't you on the space?

s
saa0891 11.11.21

CTEKJIOIIAKET

https://yadi.sk/d/5qKWHUrPqAeoZ

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

CTEKJIOIIAKET
No! Well, give your mail to the extreme

C
CTEKJIOIIAKET 11.11.21

saa0891
Thank you! Nope, the same mistake.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

CTEKJIOIIAKET

Apparently it's a pirtake or patch.

C
CTEKJIOIIAKET 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
[email protected]

C
CTEKJIOIIAKET 11.11.21

saa0891
I have two of them, one from here, one from a torrent. In the comments of the local file, they write that the same error, and some have it. The first update became normal.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

CTEKJIOIIAKET
Has it come ?

C
CTEKJIOIIAKET 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Thank you, yes, but the same error.

K
KONAN_74 11.11.21

the patch was installed on the pirate without any problems ... XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe steam-rip ... do not download from the hatub ... curve assembly ..
here is the site: http: //game-tracker.ru ... 02/20/2016 The game has been updated to version: 1.0.0.33124 ... this rip patch is installed, no problem ... good luck ...

D
Deepguru 11.11.21

KONAN_74
Well, what kind of link did you give? Any crap ... And the khatab's assembly is normal, someone's hands are crooked

K
KONAN_74 11.11.21

Deepguru
put it from the hatab ... shit ... this: XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe put everything and the dls everything and the patch got up without any problems. The owner is a master ... on the hatab and the mods were not robbed ... On the hatab, the red screen climbed out. Two days assembly test ... this has never been red ...

p
pun 11.11.21

How do I install this patch?
The first update has already installed and downloaded the localization files from wherever possible, but he still swears that the sums of the files from these folders do not match with the localization files.