3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Loading stopped at 98 percent (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I'm waiting, I'm waiting ... there is not a download, but a topic that someone has the same problem, but it still does not exist, so I'm the only one.

I tried to download from 2 am Moscow time, I downloaded the client a long time ago. 500 MB left. I thought the time would come, it would load the rest, but 1 hour has already passed from the start in my region.

* 98th

17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord VIRUsS 11.11.21

DimakSerpg The
servers are lying ... Even the check before launch does not work for me)

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Lord VIRUsS So, you mean they lie all morning and night? At night, friends at 2 Moscow time downloaded and could already play. Okay, you’re probably right, because I don’t know any other reason.

L
Lord VIRUsS 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
I downloaded the game yesterday ... but now I can't load the patch. Throws an error accessing the server

S
Stef Knot 11.11.21

I have one to one trouble !!! And I haven't found a solution yet.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Stef Knot I want to come and yell at the office, just make a pogrom, no matter what then there will be problems. I'm just shocked. Still haven't found a solution.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

AAA! After 30 hours, I found a solution, it turned out to be FUCKING SIMPLE as always!

It is enough to go to Steam using vpn (however, try to restart the modem, if it didn’t help, then read on, however, I myself have not tried to restart the modem

myself ) I already bought a subscription to use vpn for half a year and I use it on my laptop, but something I have not guessed to use it for this case.

Go to hideme dot com

1. VPN
2. Try it for free
3. Mail
4. Download hideme client
5. Install, run, paste the code that came to the mail. We choose a server, for example England, Ilford.
In the settings, select Open VPN TCP and Chameleon mode.

Go to Steam and that's it, the download is in progress.

Don't be afraid about the ban, you won't get anything. Generally. For you just logged into your account from another location. Unless perhaps the Steam Guard will fold. They can be banned if you started the game in order to play earlier. For time zones are the same. And here you just download the game from another place.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Lord VIRUsS so you know)

S
Stef Knot 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
Thanks for the info, but yesterday I tried it through VPN and it didn't work (

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Stef Knot Have you tried like me?

l
l__St1Let__l 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
Thank you very much! Everything worked out, worked out.

S
Stef Knot 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
Just connecting to a VPN server in England. But tonight I will definitely try your way.

S
Stef Knot 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
Tried your recipe, it didn't help (It helped to download the game from the torrent and move it to the Steam directory!

-
--Vovan-- 11.11.21

the same problem, I tried to download it 3 times, now I will try it in your way

-
--Vovan-- 11.11.21

Tell me, for the sake of interest, do you have a Rostelecom provider? adsl? Just wondering why this shit turned out

S
Stef Knot 11.11.21

--Vovan--
I'm from Sevastopol. We have a local operator here.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

--Vovan-- I have MTS-Comstar, ADSL modem, yes ..

-
--Vovan-- 11.11.21

I formatted the disk, updated Windows to a dozen and everything booted