3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Englsmith 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Crash when getting level 50 - I ask for advice (Fallout 4)

Hello connoisseurs! Haven't played for a long time, sat down and got ... a crash when getting a level! That is, as soon as I get experience, instead of a message about getting a level - from 49 to 50 - the game crashes to the desktop without an error message. I turned off all the mods, slept for 4 days, let my partner go, moved to other locations, deleted the ini - dropped the default ones, cleaned the save with F4SGE, there's no point, the crash as soon as you get the experience you need to the level. Version 1.3.47.0.0, from the torrent, the tenth Windows
Who will advise what?
PS I ask you to refrain from advice like "buy litsuhu"

PPS everything was resolved by rolling patch 1.4.132
14 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Englsmith
try to download version 1.4

U
Ultravirus661 11.11.21

Englsmith
Englsmith wrote: PS please refrain from advice like "buy litsuha"
I think this is the point. I suppose that when you reach level 50, some achievement of steam should be activated. And since you have a pirate (that is, the connection to the steam has been removed), the tablet may be buggy due to this achievement, thereby causing a crash in the game. Also, perhaps the patch 1.3 and your tablet are not "friends" with each other.

E
Englsmith 11.11.21

grafonoman
Already thought about this, but for now, as an extreme option, it was just that I was warm and lamp-like on patch 1.3, and here is such an ambush

E
Englsmith 11.11.21

Ultravirus661
I don’t know, maybe, but then why is it for me alone? I searched the internet for half a day, no one has yet described such a problem

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Englsmith
well, brother, you've already tried a lot of things, for me this is as an extreme option, nothing will change dramatically in the same place, we can even become more stable

U
Ultravirus661 11.11.21

Englsmith
Okay ... Try to level yourself using console commands. After this action, try to fill yourself the next level (already without codes). If the crash repeats, then the problem is in the crooked engine, which in all games of the gazebo is malfunctioning. In this case, you will have to play from the save, which was, for example, 48LVL, and try your luck, maybe it will work.

E
Englsmith 11.11.21

grafonoman
Ultravirus661
Thanks for the valuable advice! Left to try ...

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 11.11.21

Englsmith
Who will advise what?
The best advice would be to remove the fucking game and play something else from now on.

i
intolerable 11.11.21

Englsmith the
most relevant advice, update the version, once you download a pirate. download the latest. but any pirate gives a chance to fly.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

Englsmith

Most likely this is due to some kind of mod, you can reinstall the game (it would be licky, it would be easier, rehashed everything) as already advised above, it is better to download with the latest update.

E
Englsmith 11.11.21

Dear experts! Thanks to all! not in vain I go to the pegach, good people here, and they will help you with advice, and they will point you to the ** th road

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Has Englsmith
helped you or not?

E
Englsmith 11.11.21

grafonoman
only updated to 1.4 and helped!
Englsmith wrote:
PPS everything was resolved by rolling the 1.4.132 patch

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

Englsmith Anyone else
! I have no crashes on the old version 55, but it slows down. Well, like a car slips on ice.