3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Discussing builds (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In general, in your opinion, which build is better to pump when playing in a team / playing solo. In my opinion, in solo it is better to focus on health and skill power and neglect the damage of the main weapon, because if they fail, there will be no one to raise, respectively, health is more important. We play three, I am pumped: 25 lvl, damage of the main weapon - 27550, health - 35930, skill power - 7245. That is, I essentially neglected the power of the skill, my health is in the first place, but I also don't forget about the damage. In the team, I am a healer, I don't climb especially forward, I stay behind with a sniper, a spire from shelters and give out healing. We have a tank pumped purely for weapon damage and it's not bad for health, but at the same time its skill power is generally weak, it hits from a machine gun in close combat, moves away with a shield, but often dies. But there is no dude in the team pumped exclusively to the strength of the skill, this is bad.
UPD: Why immediately minus something? Someone just to remember
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len [02] 11.11.21

I think that the healer should primarily focus on the power of the skill. However, it is the master's business.

z
zdanu4 11.11.21

so there was already a topic with ready-made builds and with a detailed description of the weapon for it.

L
Len [02] 11.11.21

zdanu4
Users. Users never change.

F
Fedor Stepanov 11.11.21

zdanu4
A reference dash

L
Len [02] 11.11.21

Fedor Stepanov
There is a blog about builds.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/gajd_the_division_luchshee_oruzhie_i_bildy_personazha-185635/

f
forkiller 11.11.21

Len [02]
Well, you know, you have to run to the places of death of your partners and reanimate them under a barrage of bullets. It is not always possible to reach with a healer. Here it is healthy that it does not hurt when a couple of three yellow bosses are sewing at you in bursts. Seconds decide everything and health decides everything

F
Fedor Stepanov 11.11.21

Len [02]
Thank you