3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 11.11.21 04:56 pm

DLC Legacy (Dragon Age 2)

Hi guys.
Who completed this expansion? Can you briefly describe the plot. And then I here decided to go through all the parts, so that the plot was clearer, but already there is simply not enough money and strength for the addition. It's kind of important, and it mentions the Coryphaeus.
12 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 11.11.21

Hawke is attacked by the Charter. To understand the reasons, he goes to the Wimmar Wasteland. The whole (well, almost all, for in the DA: I multiplayer the Alchemist from the very Charter) the Charter goes off the rails. They need Hawk's blood to free the ancient deity they bow to (guess who). Blood is needed, for Hawke's father used Blood Magic to seal the prison, and not to release this monster, not without (intimidation) the request of the Gray Wardens. Then there are a lot of battles. Hawke and co. find themselves locked in the prison itself. There is only one way out, go further. Next, they meet the half-ghoul Guardian-Commander Laria, who came there for the Summons, as well as a bunch of fanatical Gray Guardians headed by something like her name, I don't remember, but not the essence. Wooooot. Further battle, you can take either side: Laria who wants to destroy the Coryphaeus, or fanatics who want to "tie" him like demons. On the way, you find your father's memories and his loot. Then you open the prison by hand and bring down the bastard. BUT AN UNEXPECTED TURN, the Coryphaeus as an Archdemon moves either to a fanatic or to Laria. He (she) leaves with the words "What feels like a new person" and that's it. Vooot actually.
In the Inquisition, Hawke considers himself guilty of everything and in general sadness, longing, and heroic death depends on the choice of the Inquisitor. And why? Because. Look like that's it. Although the same Google is at your fingertips, why did I paint all this ...

v
vitovt-d 11.11.21

Zoe kim

C
Celesty 11.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
oooh thank you great man) turns out the Coryphaeus was put up there as a demon who was locked up by Hawke's father?

Y

Zoe kim
Not certainly in that way. The luminary with the minds of the Charter spoiled (like the Reapers, sort of). Forced them to drink the blood of the darkspawn in order to gain complete control. Hawke's father was a renegade. The Guardians knew this. To keep the thousand-year prison (for the Guardians had no idea how to kill the Coryphaus), a ritual was needed using blood. They put pressure on Father, threatened Lyandra's life (one of the Guardians was Larius, as he himself admitted, he would not have done that, but they needed help). To remove the seal, you need a Key (it is in prison, depending on the class of the hero, it can be either a dagger or a staff, etc.) and the blood of Father Hawk himself. But by the beginning of the game, he is dead, and his children will do quite well (They attacked Bethany, in the circle of Mages, by the way, you can also take her, a family journey and a lot of dialogues will come. I also advise you to take Varric, you can find one of his ancestors, and Anders, there will be a quest with him, the Coryphaus will influence his mind too) After the finale, depending on which act the DLC took place in, there will be a family conversation (Liandra, Hawk, Bethany / Carver). If Lyandra is dead by that time, then after talking with Bethany Hawke will imagine that she is talking to her mother's soul. Generally touching.
Ps I remember all this because a week ago I finished replaying the second part myself.

C
Celesty 11.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
In principle, everything is clear, I'm not going to pass it, and so I dumped a lot of dough for all DA licenses. I was just wondering how this add-on is related to the plot, thank you very much for saving my money and nerves:

C
Celesty 11.11.21

vitovt-d
Yes, now I finally understand everything) thanks

A
Alexinho1995 11.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
You told it all so well that I really wanted to replay DA2 myself))

Y

Alexander Stroyev
Maybe the game is monotonous in places, and in general it is customary for everyone to only discredit it, BUT, the plot and DLC were very good there.

A
Alexinho1995 11.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
Yes, the game is certainly not a masterpiece, this is unambiguous. But this is a good game, it really has a plot and DLC can drag on for a day or two. But the game has a minus, as you noticed, this is the monotony of locations in all acts, but this my only big minus to the game

C
Celesty 11.11.21

Alexander Stroyev
plus. It was very surprising that each task was in similar locations, except that the acts changed. After passing the Inquisition, it was a great surprise for me

P
Pavel Medvedko 11.11.21

Guys I have such garbage here that the chests in the room are all packed with gear for every taste and color, but I actually went into Gamelin's house this is the way it should be or I have some kind of broken game ???

S
Shock Burst 11.11.21

Pavel Medvedko
These are clothes from dls