3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Nexter 11.11.21 04:57 pm

Pip-Boy screen display issue (Fallout: New Vegas)

When playing Fallout New Vegas with Hitman ENB and 101 mostly graphical mods on the Pip-Boy screen and character customization menu, this is:

How to fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dude666 11.11.21

Either ENB is to blame or a conflict between mods

O
ONYXYS 11.11.21

dude666 Mr.
Nexter wrote:
with Hitman ENB and with 101 mostly graphic mods
Most likely a mod conflict. I had about 80 mods (which I sifted out of 150, probably, but which 150? Pieces out of 250) by trial and error. As a result, I got what I wanted, namely the most realistic game. And 90% of errors, lags, etc. shit happened because of conflicts. And the remaining 10% is due to my crooked hands. I had to figure it out myself until I learned it.

O
ONYXYS 11.11.21

Mr.Nexter
I wanted to address this to you above)))

M
Mr.Nexter 11.11.21

ONYXYS
Thank you. Is there a list of conflicting mods somewhere? In theory, you can search for errors, etc. through FNVedit.

O
ONYXYS 11.11.21

There is a program, it itself puts the modes in the right order, calculates the conflicting ones. Look in the internet. I don't remember the name. But this is something like a nexus mod manager, only with advanced mod management options. But it took a lot of time to figure it out (for me personally), and I still spat on it and began to install mods by 5 or 3 and starting the game to watch how they work. If there are jambs, I turned them off and turned them on in turn, until I found what and with what. It takes time, but the assembly was what you need!

O
ONYXYS 11.11.21

Mr.Nexter
And there are assemblies too, look for modgames. I downloaded almost all mods from there and from here. And the conflicting ones are usually written in the description. Or readme.

g
gmh4589 11.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_new_vegas/tech/problema_s_otobrazheniem_vseh_terminalov_i_pipboya-896262/
recently had the same theme, the problem was solved deleting two files from the texture folder

M
Mr.Nexter 11.11.21

I solved the problem. Removed ArchiveInvalidation.txt, all textures are in place, no bug)