3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fresh boy 11.11.21 07:02 pm

1366 * 768 resolution problem (Dying Light)

The problem is that when I set the resolution to 1366 * 768 (under the monitor), I see a black screen with the accompanying inscription input signal out of range, but if I set the resolution higher, say 1920 * 1080, everything returns to normal. but in doing so I lose precious fps. and the monitor only supports a resolution of 1366 * 768 .... Damn it, by God, there are no problems with other games. Video card gtx750 ti, drivers are normal, the problem is observed only in Dying Light. Help anyone with what you can. And yet the transition to full-screen and windowed modes does not give an effect.
Maybe it's hertsovka. but I have no idea where to look at the game configs and dig into them.
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAD WOLF 384 11.11.21

Fresh Boy
Try to put compatibility with the 7th, if you have 8.1 if it doesn't help look here

F
Fresh boy 11.11.21

BAD WOLF 384
There is a Seven.

F
Fresh boy 11.11.21

BAD WOLF 384
Problems that I don't have are described here ...

B
BAD WOLF 384 11.11.21

Fresh Boy The
only thing left to do is google

F
Fresh boy 11.11.21

It turned out to go into windowed mode, but this is not the case, it's not realistic to play like that ...

K
Kranz39 11.11.21

same problem

F
Fresh boy 11.11.21

KranZ39
If you can find anything, please let me know, I will be grateful)

K
Kranz39 11.11.21

Fresh Boy
Found a solution download the cru monitor program there in the folder three files press them to resatay all overload the computer and that's it. And also in the prog itself, he cheated and it turned out that I have something like this

K
Kranz39 11.11.21

F
Fresh boy 11.11.21

KranZ39
So without understanding anything, I decided to play in windowed mode) No offense, but I did not understand how you did it ...

n
newalen 11.11.21

Fresh Boy
The same resolution, downloaded two files to increase from FPS, from this site and everything ran, ancient laptop

F
Fresh boy 11.11.21

newalen
throw off what.

n
newalen 11.11.21

Fresh Boy
download the version from the khattab from the root, everything is already there initially. Version 1.6.2 or from here if another version http://www.playground.ru/files/dying_light_konfig_dlya_slabyh_kompyuterov-87776/

F
Fresh boy 11.11.21

newalen
I decided differently, since I have a pirate, it was not surprising for me to find a folder with cracks and fixes inside the game folder. There I found a crack from PLAZA, after the installation of which, about a miracle, everything worked) Plus, in the crack there is an opportunity to select a language using a special. menus. Downloaded a repack from top torrent with installed dls including The Following.

n
newalen 11.11.21

Fresh Boy
Well, I haven't gotten to folloeing yet😃 Once the problem has been solved, well, good !!!