3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 11.11.21 07:02 pm

How to get out of the Cavity? [Solved] (Dark Souls)

I went down to the lake of ash, climbed, it was time to bring it back up, of course through the tree, since there are no portals yet, everything would be fine, but I ran into an unpleasant situation, I can’t jump over a small ledge, the Persian does not stupidly jump, as if he’s hit the wall, Is it so conceived or is it a bug and I was stuck there forever, I remember, I played for a long time, it seemed like this was not.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

most likely so conceived

R
Raibow Bitard 11.11.21

Portmen
Honestly: now I won't write exactly whether there is a bug now or not, but earlier (a year and a half ago) I also climbed without a portal, and there were no problems. Climbing alone was enough for me, now I go down there, only after receiving the Cup. Doubt this is a bug, just by design, look for a workaround.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.11.21

Perhaps you are getting out in the wrong place, tk. you can exit without a portal - 100%.

P
Portmen 11.11.21

I
also remember Ogyr4ig , I went out, but I don’t remember how)

P
Portmen 11.11.21

I'll try to jump on a branch there later, to the left, but I doubt that I will jump

I
Inzanagi 11.11.21

I always have this too, try to roll or jump over.

E
Eagle-owl 11.11.21

This is not a bug, I myself sometimes got stuck there, but if you run up and jump, then everything will be fine

E
Estus 11.11.21

This is because of DSfix such garbage, I had the same thing. Try to jump onto the branch on the left, which leads upward, it helped me.

P
Portmen 11.11.21

Yes, I jumped already, I just had to jump to the left