3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 11.11.21 07:02 pm

DPS vs Vitality (Tom Clancy's The Division)

At the moment, 15th lvl. We play in 2v, we also go through all the plots in 2v on high difficulty. The question arose, which is still better, demag or hp?
With the demag, everything is clear, you see the numbers, you can compare, and the up of some 1k dps immediately makes itself felt.
With hp, everything is more complicated, you don't see the incoming damage, so you can only determine by eye by the hp bar (or not by eye and I’m hammering? O_O). Accordingly, it is difficult to understand what will give you the same 1k hp. Not to mention the fact that in "insts", there are only problems with yellow mobs, and if they are also snipers, then almost all HP is removed from one shot.
The teammate apets dps, scoring for hp. At the moment, the difference in hp is slightly more than 2k. Well, both him and me are killed with 2-3 shots).
I understand that the 15th lvl is all "laughing chickens", and they say, theoretically, dress anything and so will come off. But when a piece of clothing falls, increasing DPS by 800, but removing 1.5k HP, a dilemma arises.
Could someone have researched this issue in more detail?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 11.11.21

This is an eternal precursor stone, everything is tailored to play styles, go to the dark zone and test your HP and DPS builds. IMHO. the golden mean is also norms.

J
Joxan911 11.11.21

Blinkin
You can't score on HP , you need to have a balance. everything is in line. put on gear on the armor then they will pierce the armor less, you can find out in the Character, Survival tab. And again, the Weapon and the Power Reserve should have a difference - + 200 Well, if you are a sniper, want to focus on damage but do not forget about HP. With a tank in turn.

S
Setesh 11.11.21

I will say this - in pve you can score on hp, but in the dark zone against live well-aimed players (and players always shoot more accurately than mobs) and local enemies (who are stronger than in pve) without a thick layer of health it will be hard (not saying that it is impossible)

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

HP rules, as for a person who loves to push and break into the crowd, which I actually do.
And if you are a sniper, then only for damage. It's simple.

_
_TerT_ 11.11.21

It depends on who you want to do.
If Damager, then everything is in Weapons, while if there are interesting talents on guns that require Vitality and Electronics, then you need to take them at
the minimum salary , and it is advisable to wear a silencer to reduce the agro of mobs If Tank then pump everything into Vitality and Weapons, as well as talent "in motion" when killing an enemy in movement reduces incoming damage by 30% and is worn on the trunk of expansion joints instead of mufflers (for agra the mobs)
If Healers is mediocre to scatter in all or Weapons and Electronics and take talents "Sort", "The response blow ", also if the party members often fall it is useful to take the talent" Friendly battle ", and the silencer to reduce the aggro of mobs.

The tests are passed with a bang in the tank + hill + 2damager scheme, if mobs often drop, then everyone needs to take Khilka with a Defibrillator

S
SPR1GGAN 11.11.21

_TerT_
in 4 snouts, any tests are passed with a bang, The main thing is U / S and armor, the rest is rubbish.