3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Zaikin 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Release part 3 of Metro 2033 (Metro: Last Light)

Hello, I want to thank you for playing Metro and Metro last light !!! 😊 Thank you, these games are great! I especially like the lyrical endings in them! 😢 I really want to cry from the words in the metro 2033 game from the good ending, `` I hope we will someday deserve the light at the end of the tunnel '' and from the good ending in the metro 2033 game last light from the words ,, black left but promised to return "😢 and bad endings in both parts! Developers make part 3 so that this Artyom was there too or his
son! 😊 I fell in love with this game so much that I went through it 3 times and only then on YouTube I learned that there are good endings of these games. Of course, I walked a little bit there the last light metro, I got 3 flashes, but then I got tired of playing! parts of the metro game if we play for Artyom so that then the miller could be there and the khan returned back to the policy! Consider my opinion! I will wait for 3 parts of the game😊! If you are going to work on it, write to your community in vk or here😊!
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 11.11.21

Sasha Zaikin
Chet you have chosen the wrong place to express your gratitude and wishes. No, well, the forum was partially created for this, but you kind of appeal to the developers, but they are not here.

A
AdroV 11.11.21

Okay, let's do it. Wait.

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

wrote illiterately, and it seems that he did not see the ending.

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21

"Part 3 of the metro game 2033" ... not only is not particularly literate, but he is not familiar with the metro universe either. I hope you don't call yourself a fan though?

A
Aenmutus 11.11.21

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21

Sasha Zaikin
but in general, okay. I have developed a demo version here. Here you go. It's not a pity for you.

https://vk.com/doc178407670_218657817

R
RFLoki 11.11.21

zagruzon Have
you seen her!

p
predator999 11.11.21

Well, here obviously the developers of the game are not sitting, it is not known why the guy was so crucified.

R
RFLoki 11.11.21

Sasha Zaikin
You wrote it in the wrong place. Here you need http://www.4a-games.com

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Sasha Zaikin
Sasha be patient a little soon we will release !!!!!!!!! And all your wishes will certainly be taken into account !!!

s
strelok312 11.11.21

XDDD Damn, I'm laughing now, the author wanted to spell check himself or what?)))

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

strelok312
Preparing for the dictation - it didn't work out!

s
strelok312 11.11.21

SonyK.
XDD

i
imperator2112 11.11.21

The author from the bottom of his heart, and you ... Although not, I agree, even if you didn’t go there, writer))

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Well, and the avatar, I hope this is the author, otherwise everything is really bad

q
qqqggg 11.11.21

Everything is cool, the game is cool, it takes pride in the Russian-speaking people, which is no worse than Western pros we can, but ... to be honest, it's a little annoying that the war was around 2019-22, and the atmosphere was completely Soviet time around 1965s. It could have been made more modern, especially Moscow (in the introductory video, when Artyom was traveling in a subway carriage with his mother to the park for quite some time in 1950 with clothes and bags (joke of the century ---- Where are the Tajiks?)) P / S / I LOVED THE GAME