3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kurushaa 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Kick assasin PvP (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone! I really need a good kick assasina guide for Pvp!
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brutal_Pra 11.11.21

kick assassin and pvp are incompatible, unfortunately.

P
Papuas121 11.11.21

KICK ASSasin for pvp? 2 dream koroch, dragon, shadov of dancer, bartuk and xD Dx norms

x
xxLLlAMAHxx 11.11.21

kick assassin and pvp are incompatible, unfortunately
+1
she won't kill the barbarian, smither with only greif pb too. Even if you dial
127 dR + fade ~ 33 lvl.
And for other purposes it is not very interesting)

x
xxLLlAMAHxx 11.11.21

come on! I bought the finished skillers ma 34-44 hp + 3 shadow 31-38 hp, sc ar / hp even took off the beaver.
Expensive gear ... I've tried everything. Eni, forti, bered shaft-ss, etc.
I went to pvp, and smith killed me with 2000 hp pod BO: D

S
SergeyS1988 11.11.21

Im_ahead

Why a ba vulture? if he hits with a slipper. It is necessary to beast
And why sc na pd. Asya will use Venom

x
xxLLlAMAHxx 11.11.21

Beast, per4i craft (gosu 2 ma ne uspel svarit '), tiara, bered coa - everything was there.
Amul angelic + ring + raven. The boots were gore, sd hadn't thrown it over yet.
Total 33 k + AR.
She just smears.

x
xxLLlAMAHxx 11.11.21

mb;)

y
yashur 11.11.21

vota

x
xxLLlAMAHxx 11.11.21

yashur
Somehow everything is very banal and sincere there :)
Well, for example, the murder of a blunt barbarian with a two-handed man)) Who plays like that? And what will she do if he puts on ss and wm on a swap?) The druid generally LOL came up, became, got a pure fuck !!))
Only shirts can kill.
x7 kick's - I'm a little sorry that I can't get rid of 6. For too long she waved her slipper in place. So he will miss more blows than he will deliver.
Yes, and the people here, from those who are thoughtful, will not stand as there on the spot.

k
kurushaa 11.11.21

oh ... how can you get these runes if you can't wear wigs? Are there any other ways?
My assa is wearing Guillaume's Face, Lawbringer, Highlord's Wrath, ss, bron natali, gore rider, raven frost, Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band, Verdungo's Hearty Cord, dracul's grasp
She rakes very well)

S
Sankovskiy54 11.11.21

kurushaa
Sell ​​half of your gear, swing a hammer, cheap and angry from what is dear to you there will be only Hoto and Mara (and you can live without them)

k
kurushaa 11.11.21

I'll swing it and what's next?) Will the cool runes fall on me?)

D
DanteDMC2 11.11.21

kurushaa
but = D

D
DanteDMC2 11.11.21

Without the Dragon in the shield, she kicks for a very long time, and he interrupts the kicks with a custom firestorm, it seems, just like a zilom from a fallen. Without him, Barba and Pala are anti-classes for her, everyone else, in principle, can kill

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

Did it take you 4 years for this conclusion?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Is there a range at all? Does it depend on the weapon, for example, like a smith?

How relevant will be the pure poison option - Bramble + to gloves + dw?

m
max54 11.11.21

Chainreactor
Better late than never)

K
Kyuubik 11.11.21

Chainreactor
Well it was necessary to test everything there, here and there: D

I
Immense 11.11.21

DanteDMC2
DanteDMC2 wrote:
Without him, Barba and Pala are anti-
classes for her, Bearded Temka, but nevertheless: she has only one anti-class - a hummer. But she can fight with him (vein + vm). I ran my dumbbell with the barb standards (neck, beast, yeni, etc.) approximately on an equal footing (I have ~ 100-110% others). Mind blas + wof + kick will become very tough. About ap, it was ~ 15k. Amki and magpies fall with a bang, especially the EU.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21

yashur a
kicker under Bo beaver ... a close one would shit her from head to toe 100 out of 100. goof recorded a video and fought against suckers