3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazrail 11.11.21 07:02 pm

My little review (Manhunt 2)

Passed it in 2 days, great, I liked Pts, the schedule of the day of 2009, where there are already PE5 and DMC4 and similar crises, complete ...., even in the first part it was better, BUT, Pts liked the interactive executions and the fact that you can turn them off when you just want to enjoy the spectacle. Made the game easier! So, my dear hardcore nerds, you will be upset, maybe our Danny (or Leo) is much more tenacious (and) than James Earl Cash (GG of the first part, who is really, without a doubt, a man!) environmental assistance (see examples at the end)
ATMOSPHERE! This is what I expected from this offsite lazia game! Asylum, Mass Escape! Gloom and darkness! Unjustified violence at every step, yes, such a life happens, thank God, that only sometimes! Psychedelic, well done, I like it!
Voiced ... Well, I just don't know how to convey .... Just go to the tutorial where you will be asked to move the mouse in different directions and you will hear these juicy sounds ^ _ ^
Plot! It's also quite interesting, and in general, at first I was strained by our spine (aka Leo Kasper), which, that is, it is not there, strange, but then I definitely figured out what was what (I will not reveal secrets who have not yet stuck everything you will understand ( ;) Yes, not very original, the creation of weapons, the perfect killer and so on, but the fate of this killer interested me very much, in general - GREAT!
What else do we have there ...?
Gameplay! Stealth, shootouts, at the beginning and at the end pretty tempting psychedelic (not silent Hill kanesh, but it's kind of great too!)
Blood, meat, guts! MANIACS !!!! WELL, WHAT STILL WE NEED FOR HAPPINESS!?! ??!
Right!
Only excellent graphics and physics xDDDDDDDDDDD
Although we will happily go through this game without it, having enjoyed another hundred or two colorfully ruined lives.
In general, for fans of blood baths, or just people who want to take out their accumulated negative energy during the day by means of the type - Pulling out the Adam's apple with nippers, banging their heads into the electrical panel, strangling and chewing on a landline telephone, flushing "faces" into the toilet bowls, smashing personalities with covers from sewer manholes, pushing people into crushers, hastily injecting ophthalmic (eye) injections in order to permanently neutralize patients, beauty care with the help of garden shears .....
In general, play, play and PLAY again!
MANIACS! ALL PLAY!

Well, now to the point! (= Actually the graphics, the weakest thing in the game, these blurry textures ... It feels like they were ported not from PS2, but from some kind of console with an even lower resolution ... Look very pathetic, sometimes even it seemed to me that it was just Bug! WELL, IT CANNOT BE SO that the textures were SO much blurry .... Well, what can we say about models, a game a hundred years ago, everything is clear, but what amused me was the graphics settings, especially the "Texture Quality" slider ( The quality of the textures) that Rocky seems to have done just for beauty, because I did not notice any differences when he moved, in general, it's funny xR

The gameplay has remained basically the same, as in the first part, who do not like it, I advise you to abandon repeated attempts to master the game, which will simply become futile ... Only interactive executions were added, and even executions using environs. Wednesday, which I mentioned earlier. And one more thing, the game has become simpler, which makes it more fun and easy to pass, if you like the game, be sure it will tighten and will not let go. (=

Sound and music, what can I say ... In all honesty, I can't really imagine (which, by the way, I often try to do) how it could be sounded, and even naturally to such an extent! The game deserves its Adults Only +18 rating (Only for adults) not only for its violent animation, but also for the sound of actions ... Music ... I can't really say anything about it, except that it only emphasizes the atmosphere of the game, really not everywhere, but nevertheless does not disrupt the natural course of events.

In general, people who want to kill, and cruel or nice, run the recipe to the nearest store with this game or torrent tracker (=
art lovers as beautiful, advanced graphics have nothing to do here, the game is almost exclusively on the fan, both because of the graphics and due for the gameplay (=
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimi4 11.11.21

Nazrail, writing is not your strong point, alas. UG game

N
Nazrail 11.11.21

Well, to some extent, I could criticize her, but I didn’t (=

Yes, the prose is not mine, I write poetry, but sometimes I want a straight line how to chirp xP
My poems are in contact, if you’re interested, of course, you can look at my profile link, It turns out well (=

F
Funny cat 11.11.21

It is well written, it is immediately clear that the author is a maniag XD
By the way, tell me about the situation with the PC version, if my memory serves me, the PS2 was branded with 21+ AO, there is a rumor that the PC version was not spared by censorship, is that true? I wanted to buy a face, but now I'm in disarray, is the game worse on PS2 or are the versions on PS2 / PC identical?

N
Nazrail 11.11.21

You know, Comrad Sanderland, I watched all the executions from the console version, I can say that in the execution with a police baton there are no two finishing blows that there are on the console, a hefty bolt has been removed, and there is still not enough finishing off in 3 executions with a package, BUT on the consoles the blood is, to put it mildly, venous (Sluggishly flows and dark color) on a PC, it is Arterial (gushing with bright, colorful fountains) in general fun ((((= I was offended at first that the bolt was not found (it still exists, but I don't know for sure)) and then all the same scored and just kept on playing and having fun (=

F
Funny cat 11.11.21

Nazrail
Thank you for the clarification, I also liked the bolt on the PS2, but the truncheon FSUs - no fantasy in the red execution, sheer beating :)

N
Nazrail 11.11.21

With a truncheon, I would say even more precisely, "confusion" (from the word knead xD) By the way, tell me where on PS2 this little talker was lying ??? I didn't find MB or was it just replaced? ) =

F
Funny cat 11.11.21

Nazrail
I don’t remember about the bolt on PS2, because I played the English version for a long time, but today, in the PC version, I accidentally mistook the shocker for a “bolt”, judging by the picture in the corner of the XD screen

G
Goro62 11.11.21

Well done, he described everything correctly about blurry textures, in my opinion you really had bugs. they are not so blurry in my opinion +)

s
soloanvi 11.11.21

It is a pity that the PC version was cut ..
If it has already reached the PSP without cut-offs, then why did it have to be cut off on the PC ?!

D
Daprostostas 11.11.21

The word Graphics is not applicable to this game! She's not just bad, she's not! On the knee done. We did drunk for an hour and a half game. How sorry I am for the money spent. The first part of the game was KNOWABLE better.

M
Man with a mission 11.11.21

the game is good but if it were not for the graph. and repetitions of the same 8 10 and so 6.5 10

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

soloanvi, what did they cut in the PC version?

j
jeorje 11.11.21

no, nothing, so funny ..

C
Claude liberty 11.11.21

In this case, it is not the schedule that decides. In this game, the main thing is blood and meat, and this good is here in bulk. My opinion is 10/10 for the great atmosphere.

I
I am Batman 11.11.21

Starting the passage of a sequel, one of the important attributes in success for me after, of course, gameplay is the observance of the spirit and atmosphere of the original. There are many projects in which everything is good, but they are inferior to the spiritual part. Manhunt 2 was one of them for me.
Spoiler

Everything that I will write further refers strictly to the initial level of difficulty. I really hate hardcore, but in the Manhunt series it fits in like never before. The difficulty level of "Fetish" in the original was perfectly balanced, as it seems to me, it is passable on the one hand, but also difficult in its own way. In the sequel, the same level of difficulty (reasonable), has become much easier, not to mention the fact that here, as in the first part, when getting a firearm, the best part of the game is spoiled.
Spoiler

I do not in any way want to say that the second part is weaker than the first in all aspects, not at all. There are enough gameplay innovations in it: interactive executions, places of special punishment, murders from a hill, as well as minor innovations like the ability to climb over fences and a mini-game in the shadows. Yes, now the hunters can find you in the shadows.
Spoiler

The plot of the game also showed itself from the good side. Not that we would not have seen this in the movies before, but the ending surprised me. But the character did not give me the best impressions. Cash and the first part was cruel, brutal, in the end damn cool, but Denny appears before us as a confused, pitiful, snotty bespectacled man, but, oddly enough, he can kill with extreme cruelty. Of course, at the beginning of the game, when he kills, we were shown that he even vomited, but in spite of everything further he calmly commits genocide of the Project's hunters.
Spoiler

The game may not have been successful in the first part, but it deserved a couple of evenings spent in it. A good plot, interactive executions and special killings embellish it, but the first part seems to me better.