3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dakkent 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Crashes (Resident Evil 6)

Dude help. I played in off-mode 1 chapter for Leon passed, but at the beginning of 2 it crashes, I already tried 7 times. At startup, it also crashes, only about 5 times it enters the game. I play on litsuh through steam, with iron everything is ok
28 Comments
Sort by:
c
cripple 11.11.21

dakkent
ask about it on the Steam Community forums, if there are no such topics already. and faster and more efficiently.

A
Ada wong 11.11.21

Help somebody! After I reject the game's offer to view my information on residentevil.net, the game crashes with the following error: the instruction at "0x4fe159c2" accessed the memory at "0x00000038".
The memory could not be "written". How many forums have not looked through there is no answer to my question. What I just didn’t try or what doesn’t help! I ask somebody to answer me! I really want to play it! Who would not say anything about the fact that the series was ditched and the like ...

m
mikor1975 11.11.21

I had the same problem, playing on windows XP, set compatibility with windows NT4.0, and the game started normally

A
Ada wong 11.11.21

mikor1975, tried it did not help. And so it takes off. But thanks anyway for the advice.

C
Clockwatcher 11.11.21

ada wong
I had the same problem, I also suffered for a long time, then in the config file in the game folder (I think in my documents) I fixed one point: FULL SCREEN put OFF instead of ON. The game finally started, though in the window, well, FSUs, at least it is played, but now it has reached one place in the first chapter, and again it crashes stably, already with a different error, but something like this. I don't know, maybe I need to turn on full screen mode back: D

A
Ada wong 11.11.21

Clockwatcher thanks! I'll try.

N
Norbert Owl 11.11.21

ada wong
I turned off anti-aliasing and synchronization and everything smelled without crashes, which I am very happy about))))

C
Clockwatcher 11.11.21

The Jack 13
Also via config file?

Y
YY-CHR 11.11.21

It crashes at the beginning after the video where it was said that they are going to the quad tower, after the viewer the video crashes

q
qas2009 11.11.21

Has anyone solved this problem if so how?

A
Ada wong 11.11.21

Clockwatcher thanks! I finally started! The Jack 13 and I took your advice too. Thanks!

D
Den76rus 11.11.21

please tell me the game of faces. after chasing Ada on a hummer and hitting an aircraft carrier when playing for Pierce, it crashes with an error ERR09: unsupported function, maybe I already had someone as decided, thanks in advance.

Y
YY-CHR 11.11.21

It crashes at the beginning after the video where it was said that they are going to the quad tower, after the video is viewed, Ahahha flies

... I found a solution for myself, in short, when this video is playing, just switch to windowed mode, and after the video back and nothing flew out.

F
Folks 11.11.21

Stalker and Portal is
funny)

S
Saylar100500 11.11.21

And I have periodic flights to the main menu all the time. Once suddenly writes Successful saving and you are in the main menu! And at the same time, if the crash occurred during the battle with the boss, then the spent items are not returned when you start over again !!!!

M
Max Kravchenko 11.11.21

Good day ...
I ask you to solve the problem with the departure. When I choose any character and the start flies out of the game, what could be the problem, help me pliz !!!!!!

A
Andrey Rybakov 11.11.21

help, please, just downloaded the game I have such a problem after starting the game, a black screen appears and then crashes from the game and writes Fatal error. Failed open file. F: Resident Evil6 nativePc arc DX9 Load.arc 2

Z
ZoXaN52 11.11.21

Try to run the game on behalf of the Administrator (Right-click on the shortcut of the game - "Run as Administrator")

A
Alchemist 11.11.21

Most likely the repack sucks, try reinstalling the game.

s
svirid75 11.11.21

Disabled vertical sync and anti-aliasing went without crashes on Win XP, and on 7 everything goes without crashes.