3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 11.11.21 07:02 pm

The Wig Fighting Department requires a solid cock! (Diablo 2)

Max limes and get cold overs?
need advice about this FirstBlood hcs hammer 66lvl

28 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, test Reyna.

k
kibor_g 11.11.21

How are you going to extinguish them if almost everyone plays in private games?
Well, if I have one good drin! -)

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

kibor_g
and how are lvlap fo-sores going in closed games? "hts", "nmts", "Kach", "Dayte Ench pls" ...

k
kibor_g 11.11.21

Dosmotr
Well, I almost always swing myself, it's not difficult for me! And at the expense of drin, I'll come home and look.

p
passed 11.11.21

Lul, fo-sorki calmly swing in private up to 60+, and more and nn for the beginning "task". You bake some nubs, mb.

Z
Zen_Master 11.11.21

and you yourself drag)) or some lums fall and anger obscures your eyes?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

TheXX
This is a necessary evil for the sake of higher ideals ... And they are doing it, pursuing selfish goals!

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
good words

m
marsvenus 11.11.21

kibor_g February 4 at 22:50
How are you going to extinguish them, if almost everyone plays in private games?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, How are you going to extinguish them, if almost everyone plays in closed games? [1]; D

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Firk will crack the code and I will get into closed games through the portal

R
RINOWL 11.11.21

Hey. And it was not with you that I rocked the locomotive in nmcs? God, it's even scary to imagine what kind of monster was with me in the game ...

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

hack
Dosmotr, are you friends?

RINOWL,: D

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

I'm being rude in the game. please take action

f
firkax 11.11.21

yes, it is high time for them to take measures for the wigs, and so

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

Why are these nervous players? They would have remembered mother, in general, they would have rolled down to the dot. Pitch should be greeted with dignity. And in general, I, of course, am not an expert, but in my opinion the crowd of close people should, if not pile on a lone barbarian, then at least quickly scatter to safe corners. At least in Lod, it was repeatedly possible to bring dying to the attacking baker with a concentrated ram on hbr.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Episcop_moo
and where are they close from?)) I

found: belt 30cres ++, hat 30cres ++, signal bots - 40cres, unique armor of some kind of normal (very hard in this regard: 10frw, cres, + 15max cres, cbf)

There are very few games on cl, almost no. Therefore, they are too lazy to pump up to 85-90, in order to finally squeeze out the limes and throw in a little inc speed. And in such a pack, I could have chased the crowd close on hts, their mana is not infinite))

h
hangover 11.11.21

Dosmotr
Some people prefer blizzard, for example.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, that is, to drain you with fire is not a question? ;-) their

mana is not infinite))
it depends on how they pumped the tiliport.

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

Some people prefer blizzards.
For some time this season I even doubted his superiority, ordered a fo forty per cell to double-check myself, and I did the right thing - the pho still turned out to be weaker and more inconvenient, doubts were destroyed. Perhaps, pho has only one really big plus - painless pumping of the teleport, which is very cool for class.
Eh, nekra would be in the HKS with an iron woman, must get through the barbarian.