3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humanist 11.11.21 07:02 pm

DLC from pirate to license (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Actually, is it possible? Not from pirates, but workable DLCs allegedly unregistered on the account? Let those who know for sure answer.
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guitargod 11.11.21

Yes, you can, there is an instruction on the anti-starforce.

H
Humanist 11.11.21

Guitargod
Thank you. I found it, asked questions, people unsubscribed in detail :)
Minify for not purchasing the Season Pass for $ 20? I buy the game for $ 12 (~ 950r) - it's twice as expensive as the price tag of the Russian Federation, gentlemen.

G
Guitargod 11.11.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Here, if you look directly, then some majors have gathered, who do not mind 80 bucks for full editions of games.
Only then they write that games are slowed down on their cards for 100 bucks, but there is no money for new ones. It's just now "fashionable" to be against piracy on this forum, all thanks to Lemos with his "Saw bitches". The whole pun is that he cannot objectively promise about it, because he gets all the games for free, so all his statements seem like an obviously crafty hypocrisy.

H
Humanist 11.11.21

Guitargod
That's right, but why is it free?

G
Guitargod 11.11.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
He deals with gaming journalism, writes articles and reviews, games are provided to him by the PG administration or the publisher.

Z
ZaKTomSK 11.11.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
and how do you transfer DLS from pirate to license?) Can you share a link?)

E
Evgeny Ievlev 11.11.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Explain pliz how you put dlc from pirate to litsuhu?

J
John IV 11.11.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Thank you, Buddy!

J
John IV 11.11.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Nichrome does not work, and the window says that dls was received, but not installed, and when you press patch, it does not respond

H
Humanist 11.11.21

John IV
You are probably missing content (or it is not installed correctly). This method has been tested by me personally, as well as by the Antistarfors community.

X
Xarist 11.11.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c Will there
not be a new link to the Steam patcher, otherwise it won't go to the above? well, or tell me, please, where you can find it, thanks in advance)

N
Nic101 11.11.21

Guys skinte plz in a personal where you can download content for installing DLS for a license ... Thank you.

N
Nic101 11.11.21

Tell me where to find a topic with pirated DLS for a license on antistarforce.com? I can not find!

c
cripples 11.11.21

Why aren’t you a rogue, you steal ?????

X
Xarist 11.11.21

Nic101
rustorka. com / forum / viewtopic.php? t = 200464

N
Nic101 11.11.21

I thank everyone who helped! from the above, having collected everything, I did a manual similar to the one above.
Download this repack (updated by the author as patches and other content are released) http: // rustorka. com / forum / viewtopic.php? t = 200464

1. copy the game to the folder with the Steam client (Steam SteamApps common Batman: Arkham Knight)
2.Download SFSfix.exe here http s: //forum.csmania .ru / viewtopic.php? t = 40312 (remove spaces)
3. Make a backup of the packageinfo.vdf file, which is located in "Steam appcache"
4. Run SFSfix.exe Press the Open button and select packageinfo.vdf
5. In the second line, select the game id , in this case it is 208650
6. In the third line, you need to specify the id of the DLC that we want to activate in turn. You can find it here: steamdb.info/app/208650/dlc/ (I inserted all the DLC values ​​from the list one by one and earned all the content)
7. After everything is done, start the Steam client and check if the window with the installed DLCs appears ...
8. Everything in the game has a ton of new content. You can PLAY.

B
Bui333 11.11.21

Nick, you have not answered yet in the Batman thread on the rustorka !! 1 Your method does not work - there is no ID 208650 in the list + SFSfix can be downloaded only after registration!

N
Nic101 11.11.21

Bui333
There will be no list of it. You drive it in with your pens.
Look at https: //steamdb.info/app/208650/dlc/ at the top of the game itself and App ID 208650 and indicate it. Next, we sew in line 3 all the update numbers from the list below. When all APPID updates are entered into the file, you can run Steam. By the way, yesterday there was an update of the game, and Steam was swearing at encrypted data. do so. We delete the packageinfo.vdf file and update the game (maybe the Steam client will be updated). Then again we add all the APPID patches for the game and everything works again :) If something does not work out specifically write.
Here is a file from the SFSfix.exe forum htt p: //fileget.ru/files/44825775 but registration there is a minute :)

X
Xarist 11.11.21

Nic101
After the performed operations, the game is still trying to update, and as a result, the error "content is still encrypted" appears again. Maybe something else needs to be changed?

N
Nic101 11.11.21

Just play offline. The reason for this problem is the file in the incentive appmanifest_208650.acf it contains information about the PURCHASED games and updates. So this file does not correspond to what it eats in the game (even though the game has been updated to the latest version). that is, you need this file from someone to take from whom all the content from our image corresponds to the one bought by him in the incentive, then the game will be updated as needed. In short, we do not take a steam bath. The most "clear" way is to download the game in our incentive (the latest version with bug fixes, etc.) and from the image we take only the DLS folder (17gig). Then we do everything as above and the game will work offline. Unfortunately, online will be constantly trying to update. But if we want paid content, we need to suffer like this :)