3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tubeyoub 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Jumping (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can’t climb the ledges, even those where it was specially erased by white, I could have climbed earlier, what happened - I can’t understand
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil Alyoshin 11.11.21

NapkoMen
tried to jump on the texture for half an hour.
In the end it worked out.
There, at one point, Geralt stands on the texture for a second, and immediately you need to make a roll onto the roof.

L
Lexx8585 11.11.21

Kirpidon
SPS :)

N
NapkoMen 11.11.21

Daniil Aleshin
ATP for the advice, but passed, I had to download the trainer and teleport, asked on the off forum about this bug, answered that this bug is associated with some missions, then this disease passes, only at what moment I can not say, but I know exactly what is on missions with Ciri with horses and rescuing the sorceresses he is.

i
ishushii 11.11.21

for those who do not want to use the trainer. mission to bald mountain. traversed by jumping onto a stone next to the ledge. horse stealing mission. traversed with a barrel a little further from the ledge. and here is the mission with a special feature from the prison - a building with a staircase. I am stuck. 3 days waiting for the patch (

G
GGGORILAZZZ 11.11.21

Yes, the Poles finished the game !!!

p
pers77 11.11.21

I solved the problem with jumping in this way: 1) Download the console commands The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt / The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Debug Console Enabler (available here, on the site). 2) in the game press "~" Command Ciri switch to Ciri, We climb onto the ledge, then the Geralt command, switch to Geralt and forward. Having done this manipulation 1 time, the GG calmly continues to pull up

a
acovro 11.11.21

After I transferred files from the console folder, the game does not start, it gives an error on this computer, MSVCR120.dll is missing. When I delete files from the game folder, everything works again.

a
acovro 11.11.21

Please tell me what to do?

R
Rikko_86 11.11.21

In general, it was the same in the mission where Rita had to be released from prison, Jump up into the dungeon and take the key, Stand in the left corner and jump to the right, he jumps over a somersault, kill the Order of Fire and free Rita, and after this mission the bug disappears ..
Where horses are stolen, he also jumps onto the visor through a somersault, but the bug disappears only after the mission where Rita needs to be released.

p
pers77 11.11.21

acovro
More in this 1) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 Install 2) http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details .aspx? id = 46881 Game version must be 1.04. The 2nd option of the additional installation of Visual C ++ helped me. The game went well, which is what I wish for everyone. PS The topic, where it is described in detail http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_debug_console_enabler_konsol_razrabot_spikov_1_02it

A
Azimyt1 11.11.21

"Download Witcher 3 debug console enabler, load the game and type ResetInput in the console, it helped me." Thanks lsvoboda

I
Igor Van 11.11.21

In general, it was the same in the mission where Rita had to be released from prison, Jump up into the dungeon and take the key, Stand in the left corner and jump to the right, he jumps over a somersault, kill the Order of Fire and free Rita, and after this mission the bug disappears ..
Where horses are stolen, he also jumps onto the visor through a somersault, but the bug disappears only after the mission where Rita needs to be released. THANKS Rikko_86 HIS ADVICE IS THE BEST !!! JUMPED !!! EVERYTHING WORKS. THANKS!!!!

N
Nikolay Aulov 11.11.21

guys, I have a similar problem .. only with a horse. I used to quietly sit down, now even the "Sit down" icon does not appear, what should I do ??