3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R_D_V 11.11.21 07:06 pm

\ "Isle of Mists \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When you go to this location, a warning pops up that some tasks will become unavailable, does this mean for a while, or will some side effects disappear altogether or will be overwhelmed?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gibsoncheg 11.11.21

R_D_V
Probably side quests related to allies, such as add. quests Triss, Keira Metz, Yenifer and other plot characters

R
R_D_V 11.11.21

Gibsoncheg
So I allies passed all but the fat one all agreed to help

G
Gibsoncheg 11.11.21

R_D_V
Well, if the side ones did everything for them, in theory nothing will be lost, in any case, they did not add any failed ones to me

R
R_D_V 11.11.21

Gibsoncheg
Well, in general, the essence is clear, I just forgot that these two tasks are related, I think that fat one can also be recruited from him there are some tasks there.

M
Mikhail Orfanidi 11.11.21

Checked out such a thing. If you have started quests "Brothers in Arms", "Cabaret", "Enemy of the People". Then they fail when you sail to the island of mists.

N
NikozBlack 11.11.21

Guys, tell me how many allies you can collect and where to look for them at all? I'm just by nature attentive and I go through all the tasks; orders, additional tasks are not important. In general, I have already completed all the tasks, at least somehow related to the plot. And the question is where to look for those who, say, after completing all the additional missions, where did they go? For example, how to find Triss after completing the task Now or Never? Because she says that she will leave for Kaer Morhen, but the drowned people ate it along the way, please help me, maybe there are smart people)

M
MuxаuJl 11.11.21

NikozBlack
In all incomprehensible situations, just move further along the plot and everything will be ok. You will meet everyone you need to meet. Especially if you are, as you say, attentive and go through everything.

There will be quests for collecting allies after you visit Kaer Morhen (after Skellige), there everyone will be marked with quest markers.

A
Assassins11148 11.11.21

And I have a question about the Island of Mists itself. Not about the quest. Can you get to this island after completing the storyline? Otherwise, I would run there, so to speak, I would investigate.

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

Assassins11148
In a normal game - no. But the nexus (on PG the same was laid out) was a mod that allows you to return to "closed" locations.
Whether it will work with the current version of the game - I don’t know, I didn’t install