3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shokun 11.11.21 07:06 pm

How to beat the toy machine?

I have already won 300 toys, but I want to know what you think about these machines.
108 Comments
Sort by:
f
fdisyatke 11.11.21

it works in different ways! then from an absurd situation he will pull out a toy, or you will grab a toy better than ever and it all falls early! Nonsense -)

o
omegalol 11.11.21

Dexterity is needed good .... or I said something wrong, in short, you need to look for a suitable one, so to speak, "the victim
at the mnu also heaps of toys, he handed out a lot =)"

S
Shokun 11.11.21

They let go of the toys. But some machines do not feel the weight of the toy, so if he pulls the toy and his crane is tightly connected, he will pull it out. This feature does not work in some slot machines.

S
Shokun 11.11.21

There was an automatic machine next to the dacha, which I played almost every day, I only lost there 1-2 times over the summer.

o
omegalol 11.11.21

well, some machines are specially broken so that more coins can be put into the machine

S
Shokun 11.11.21

And some have a weak grip.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

I know such a thing, I saw it in stores before;) how many did not observe (and when I tried it myself), everyone always lost ... bullshit, in short, stupid apparatus

o
omegalol 11.11.21

A.Soldier is
not bullshit, he won about 300-320 =)
I remember when the very first device was installed, so many people came running, already horror)

A

When it was? What year?
- in the Soviet years;)

2 Fenix
from anyone like ... I rarely saw a win. The device is moronic because, in general, it costs nothing (and you don't need much intelligence) to bring your "hand" over the toy and grab it.
The development of the apparatus deliberately weakens the grip of the "hand" hooks so that few people win. Children are interested, but in fact - moronism.

D
Dangerous | Bot 11.11.21

I remember a long time ago ... in the USSR ... :) there were such machines, and so there the grabber, if it caught something, then tightly - you could really pull out any junk. And it's hard to look at the current machines without laughing, they work on the principle of getting water with a sieve

o
omegalol 11.11.21

A.Soldier
Unlucky for all of you there with the devices)

By the way, it would be better now instead of plush ones, well, I don’t know .... machine guns, batons, etc.))) or a useful thread

S
Shokun 11.11.21

SURVEY:
Who won what size toys;
Which win do you remember the most.

C
Char at ganjawars.ru 11.11.21

Probably this is the same one-armed bandit, you will spend much more money than toys are worth.

A

2 Fenix
well, I still remember how much good there was in this glass box;) including radio-controlled cars, and some kind of robots ...

o
omegalol 11.11.21

radio-controlled cars, and some kind of robots ...
_____________________________________________ /
here's the fact! we only have pink bunnies and elephants: "(

Shokun
I don't remember that, I only won the standard ones, the big ones are weak :)

H
HTLV III 11.11.21

To win a toy in such a machine, you need to:
1. Put on a hockey helmet, or a clown mask.
2. Take a heavier cudgel (baseball will go)
3. Go to the machine gun and beat on the glass with a bat
4. At the same time you have to yell: Give my bear cub! (or a bunny)
5. You need to break the whole machine
6. After they come from the mental hospital, they can easily see you in the crowd on a helmet / mask. The main thing is to drop the bat and start fighting with the orderlies. DO NOT FORGET TO SAY ABOUT THEIR HORNS AND TAIL !!!!!!!!
So that is all:)

o
omegalol 11.11.21

and if the glass is not breakable?

H
HTLV III 11.11.21

Just hit until people in white coats arrive :)

S
Sergey_dark_prinz 11.11.21

I spread out the scheme of how to win you can:
1. Take the loot and go to the machine.
2. We see who plays how.
3. From the first win, we begin to count how many losses were.
4. For example: Chel won. Then 5 people came up - lost. And then again some people won. So the interval = 5.
5. We are waiting for 5 people to pass and play.
6. The main thing in a winning game is to be extremely careful!

B
BigZ 11.11.21

Identity correct ....