3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimoros 11.11.21 07:06 pm

Installing mods via Workshop (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, please help me, I can not install mods through Worksop as I play on the Russian version. And the rest of the mods are in conflict. I know about the BOSS program, but I can't figure out how to use it, I really haven't found anything on the Internet. Please help me figure out how to work with mods. Since I want to write down OVER 900 mods, as they say, but the game simply starts to dull, defects appear and so on. I am 18 years old, so we can easily call in any program. Once again, I ask you for help.
Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Fallen Demons
Why "I'm 18 years old, so we can easily call in any program." that is, if you were 17 years old, then it is forbidden to call you?))

K
Kane_Nolse 11.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/files/the_elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_wrye_bash_306-108681/

C
CP3M 11.11.21

Fallen Demons I
also suffered, I found one way, in short, as I understood your litsuha in incentive. You click on the properties of the game, there you find the language of the game in one of the tabs and change it to English. The problem is that you have to download the English version from the beginning, and then also the Russian version to get everything back. Well, or make a copy of the game)

A
Anton Chubenets 11.11.21

Your computer will explode from 900 mods.

A
Artem Wanderer 11.11.21

With the change of language everything works !!! I do this periodically to update those mods that are already from there, so do it boldly everything will load!

L
Lord Turbodestructor 11.11.21

Fallen Demons
It is not necessary to change the language in the game settings, you just need to download the English launcher and replace it, after installing the mods you can return it back. (Make a copy)
http://darkdale.org/resources/skyrim-launcher-eng.8/download ? version = 16
In addition to Boss, there are also Wrye bash and LOOT.

D
Deimoros 11.11.21

Bupycop
No, it's just that many people simply ignore such messages, because they simply do not want to talk to "schoolchildren".

D
Deimoros 11.11.21

Kane_Nolse
Thank you.

D
Deimoros 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets
I know about this method, thanks, of course, but all the mods are then put in English, that's such a problem. And I am not very friendly with foreign languages, or rather not at all. :-)

D
Deimoros 11.11.21

Dangerous67
Thank you, I'll try, if I still can't do everything with the Russian language.

C
CP3M 11.11.21

Fallen Demons
Yes? I just didn't know. I put the fashions simple, they do not need knowledge of English)))

L
Lord Turbodestructor 11.11.21

Fallen Demons
Well, here you can download the translator of mods and calmly translate. The modgames site has an ESP ESM translator. There are also databases there. If there is no translation in the database, then translate it yourself into your language.

D
Deimoros 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets
I, too, mostly, but I also want plot additions. Good luck :-)