3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amigo92 11.11.21 07:06 pm

Stole Steam account and do not return

Guys, tell me, from the playground admins, can anyone help get the Steam account back? wrote in support, at first they did not answer at all, and now when I go to the request page it gives this "error_unknown (ADR_1825663951)". If anyone can help, then I have receipts from purchases to this account through the QIWI payment system, there are letters with information from a year ago that this account was linked to my mail. in general, write if anyone can help, I will not stay in debt ...
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimkinpark 11.11.21

Write to Support Steam, they will ask you for receipts with purchases, etc. I hope they will return.

A
Amigo92 11.11.21

Mr. Sirocco well, maybe there are some support outputs from the admins, because I can't even go there, it gives the above error

A
Alexandrovitch 11.11.21

Lost a lot of games on your account?

D
DarkMoonLight 11.11.21

Amigo92 Is the
mail still working?

A
Amigo92 11.11.21

BlackMoonLight
well, I still have the old mail, and the account has already been transferred to another mail

GRiDOX
about 50

Z
Zrok 11.11.21

Amigo92
Create a new ak and write from it in support.
To recover a stolen account, please submit or update your support ticket, and be sure to include the following information:
1. Your Steam account login
2. Your last contact email address. email linked to Steam
3. Proof of account ownership (Your checks with
qiwi ) Spoilerhttps: //support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php? ref = 2347-QDFN-4366
PS: And please be patient because support will not answer right away. Someone waited for 2-3 weeks (I was really answered after 3 days). So how lucky.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

the dude sold the acc and now he wants to squeeze back HD

S
Sheff322 11.11.21

Throw a link to your account and you need to set parental control 4 digits and there are much fewer problems with theft.

A
Arti 11.11.21

Zrok said everything right.
In the first call to those on, provide all possible information on the account and all available documents (screenshots of gift cards, receipts, photos from persons. Disks, etc.). I was returned somewhere within a week. Without any discussion. Just one letter to the tech and that's it

A
Amigo92 11.11.21

Sheff322
http://steamcommunity.com/id/balbieriute1/ here is my account

S
Sheff322 11.11.21

Amigo92
Yes, they will return the acc, they broke a lot of people (yesterday)

m
mister truth 11.11.21

what is lost cannot be returned.

m
meagarry 11.11.21

If I were in the place of steam, I would ban not only those who take away, but also those who are being taken away. And technical support is easier, and there are fewer shkoloty. For I do not know who you have to be so that with all possible options for protecting the akka, he was taken away ...

n
nat.mih 11.11.21

Aleksandr742
Maybe it's enough to fill posts on old topics? This is ridiculous! Messages from last year. Look at the dates, at least.

A
Adamantokha 11.11.21

nat.mih
Just a guy came out of a coma and decided to answer !!! -) Nothing terrible, better late than never!

n
nat.mih 11.11.21

Adamantokha
This is not a coma, but stuffing posts for bonuses. In a coma, so many posts cannot be scribbled at once! He raised all dusty topics. Now it became difficult to see where they wrote new things. One of his floods in all topics. I also stuffed stupid pictures everywhere. It would be nice to give him a warning for such a thing.

A
Adamantokha 11.11.21

nat.mih
As a Lifetime Ban? -)))))

n
nat.mih 11.11.21

Adamantokha
Do you know the difference between "warning" and "ban"?

A
Adamantokha 11.11.21

nat.mih
By no means, just a life-long Ban, so to speak, for "verochka" !!! After that, the person will have plenty of time to think about their actions! -) I'm not angry, but as Joseph Vissarionovich said: "No man, no problem !!!" -)))

D
Denuv0 11.11.21

It looks like I got my account back, if I didn’t return it, you look like a different person, otherwise I’ve looked more than 3 thousand hours at Dotan playfully ...