3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 11.11.21 07:06 pm

The processor heats up terribly (Dying Light)

Good day everyone, surprisingly, my percentages are terribly hot on this particular game, on The Following. The main game passed without problems, it heats up to 75 degrees, then either a blue screen or the game crashes, but mostly a blue screen, it's completely impossible to play, since this happens after 10 minutes of play or so. (the settings are low that ultra, the problem is the same) All powerful games were played without similar problems - Primal, Syndicate, and so on. Processor i5 2400 3.1 GHz graphics card gtx960, in all games the temperature of both the card and the processor is usually about 60 degrees maximum. I'm at a loss. Maybe someone is aware of a similar problem, maybe there is some kind of fix? I will be grateful for your help, Thank you!
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Did you download the repack from Vasyan with the miner?

a
alex1gr 11.11.21

Lisstoman
who knows, you see, yes .... ((what to do then?

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

aleksanpetelin
Look at idle loading

a
alex1gr 11.11.21

Lisstoman
in idle time everything is fine, but I caught the miner ... the link gameloft or something like that constantly opens ... Windows just doesn't want to rearrange it yet, can there be another way?

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

aleksanpetelin
No, the miner is when you have a protsik or vidyah loaded at 100 in idle time. Or at once together for 100, and so it is a simple virusnyak.

L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

aleksanpetelin
download another repack

a
alex1gr 11.11.21

Len4ik00N
I think this is somehow related to this page, which I open by itself .. how can I delete it? By the way, where are the saves located *?

v
voylov 11.11.21

aleksanpetelin Roll
back the system if there is no desire to interrupt Windows or find and remove the miner.
I have saves on the pirate along this path.
C: ProgramData Steam RLD! 239140

a
alex1gr 11.11.21

voylov
better think to reinstall Windows, thanks

v
voylov 11.11.21

aleksanpetelin
Why reinstall Windows, if you can start from a control point, if there is one.

a
alex1gr 11.11.21

voylov
the fact is that I have put this game for a long time

a
alex1gr 11.11.21

I deleted the game, it’s not fate, apparently, and something already tells me that it’s not the heating of the core that is to blame ... but some kind of software failure in this game, in the release that I have

L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

aleksanpetelin
Reinstalling wasps as a way to get rid of a virus is not the best idea, especially since it is not difficult to remove a virus that you have picked up - the Internet is full of detailed instructions. It makes sense to reinstall Windows if it does not work (as needed or at all) or you are going to switch to another.

M
MarvelDC 11.11.21

Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool from the site http://free.kaspersky.com/ru and check your computer.

n
nonakukifu 11.11.21

miners seem to use a video card, not percent

a
alex1gr 11.11.21

Len4ik00N
I will not switch to another Windows, the seven suits me, there was a dozen, not mine, I took it down.
Marvel2
doctor checked the web, found 227 mediaagets) fixed everything, spy hunter also checked everything, fixed everything, but the miner did not disappear that way, because sometimes, as I wrote above, the page itself opens in the browser of some left site with games, this is apparently the miner, there are no more problems, I will try Casper .. but I feel that it won’t help ... I don’t know any other ways, if someone tells me, I will be grateful!

L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

aleksanpetelin wrote:
by itself, a page opens in the browser of some left site with games, this is apparently the miner The miner
loads the components at 100%, forcing them to overheat and does not allow other programs to work, so you do not have it, but an ordinary virus, which is removed manually in a couple of minutes.