3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frendzy 11.11.21 07:06 pm

Patch 1.14 released (Diablo 2)

We discuss here.
The patch is only on the battle so far.
Spoilerhttp: //www.rubattle.net/diablo2/files/121159/
http://us.battle.net/en/forum/12790218/

Diablo II v1.14a Patch Notes

Specific Changes & Improvements
- No need to run in XP mode anymore, Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 compatibility complete
- Mac installer and compatibility for 10.10 and 10.11 has arrived
- First client run will migrate saved characters to avoid issues from Windows system
admin changes

Known Issues
- Mac 10.9 and earlier are not supported
124 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frendzy 11.11.21

D
DnoNaDneDniwa 11.11.21

Vaununichegosebe! We run abnavlyatsya!

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

I would like to know the changes / innovations.

T
TimKar 11.11.21

Shikardos, you need to update, unless of course it's a fake screen. I can check it only in the evening.

C
Chainreactor 11.11.21

No changes, optimized for new systems, that's all. And if there were changes, then we would not see them / did not see them soon / in a perverted version.

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

"D2 is now perfect, no more patches or players required." ©

A
Alxmo 11.11.21

Googled. They released him seriously. But so far only through batel.net is loaded, there is no patcher. They say they have tightened up compatibility, and strengthened the anti-cheat. Firk - your time has come!
(Unless, of course, Diadloii.net did not let the largest duck, which even foreign popular sites bought into)

H
Hav 11.11.21

The subject is not interesting, for p.g there will be a guide based on the basics of version 1.10.

f
firkax 11.11.21

and the patch is true, and I really thought the fake
put it on, it seems to work on pg, but I did not notice anything special
all the same 1.13d in the new packaging,
well, maybe the mouse bugs of the seven have finally been fixed (in the alt client this is a long time ago), but this is not checked can

H
Hav 11.11.21

firkax
then it's time to drive the patch into the auto-updater .

G
GG4 11.11.21

Is someone else playing this?

H
Hav 11.11.21

GG4
someone sitting on forums discussing pop games?
here they are discussing a server, there would be no server, d2 forum would not be here either.

m
midtone 11.11.21

Cho there the drop was returned to its normal state, or is it still "increased"? Poor Europeans, they bought an acc and are suffering from a jach chest (((

m
malloc 11.11.21

CHANGES, CHANGES WHERE?

H
Hav 11.11.21

malloc

It's been a long time coming, but today we're releasing 1.14a for Diablo II.

This update focuses on system glitches introduced by modern operating systems. In related news, you can finally retire those old Mac PowerPCs. Included with the update is a shiny new installer for OSX.

We've also begun working to improve our cheat-detection and hack-prevention capabilities. There's still work to be done, but we're making improvements every day.

There is still a large Diablo II community around the world, and we thank you for continuing to play and slay with us. This journey starts by making Diablo II run on modern platforms, but it does not end there. See you in Sanctuary, adventurers.

m
malloc 11.11.21

and strengthened the anti-cheat. Firk - your time has come!
H @ H @

S
Skay703 11.11.21

translation)
Official quote Blizzard (Source)
It's been a long time, but today we are releasing update 1.14a for Diablo II.
In this update, we focused on system errors that were caused by modern operating systems. Plus, you can finally shelve your old PowerPC Macs with a brand new OSX installer in this update.
We also started working on improvements to our cheat detection and hacking prevention systems. We still have work to do, but we are making improvements every day.
There is still a large community of Diablo II players around the world, and we thank you for continuing to play and slay monsters with us. This journey begins with adapting Diablo II to modern platforms, but it doesn't end here. See you in Sanctuary Adventurers.

Good news for me. there will be a reason to go through it one more time on the telly)

m
malloc 11.11.21

well, now the makovods will heal and throw out the vines and bootcamps

m
midtone 11.11.21

malloc
is high time the same

"and we thank you for what you continue to play and destroy monsters together with us,"
For some reason on GHG no one is thanks) Therefore blizzov love and Alera - not very

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

Buy a face or something.