3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vagаbund 11.11.21 07:06 pm

Graphic mod (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Interested in the graphic mod exclusively on the appearance of the game, if there is one, of course. tweaked texture resolution and HDR, possibly even with the introduction of DX11 (As with Gothic), but without global changes to the interface, item icons and other trifles. I would like to feel the original after all. And preferably not conflicting with the Steam version of the game.
PS I can search myself, but flipping through 1400 files takes a long time, so I took out the topic separately
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslain 11.11.21

Lost Alpha download.

V
Vagаbund 11.11.21

Ruslain
As I understand it, the aircraft just touches the interface. Yes, and now I read it, with this mod they bring in additional quests that are intertwined with the original, and this is not what I need.

V
Vagаbund 11.11.21

In general, while the choice stopped at: http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_nsm_soc_v0_1_stalker_krasivee_i_realistichnee-87094/
But apparently the author got tired of the mod and did not update to 0.2

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Try Vagabund
Complete, but perhaps the best graphically is really Lost Alpha

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Vagabund
yes in LA the plot is shit of course ... but according to the graph is the best for the shadows of Chernobyl, but did you look at Complete?

V
Vagаbund 11.11.21

grafonoman
Well, just now.
Complete is really closer to the truth. In general, you will have to choose between the compliment and the LA, for this I will ask the questions:
1. Is the plot really very different from the original PM plot in LA, or is it just diluted only with dopas?
2. Complete, as I understand it, does not affect the plot at all. Right?

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21

Vagabund
download the latest autumn aurora version, register it separately somewhere, and then copy the levels and textures folders to the original (of course, to the gamedata folder). Of course, there will be a few extra files, but only in the folder with textures and they will not affect in any way. also look for shaders in mods. There was also a mod somewhere to change the visuals of the hands when changing costumes.

T
TheRealStalker 11.11.21

Lost Alpha's words don't tell you anything.
grafonoman wrote: the
bourgeoisie
came up with such garbage ... The bourgeois did not invent anything there Lost Alpha is a global modification for the STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl game that restores in the game all the features that were cut out during the development process

s
saa0891 11.11.21

The most technologically advanced in terms of graphics, as already mentioned above, is naturally Lost Alpha, although I don't know the DC version has been completed.

pix.PlayGround.ru
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

There is also an excellent STALKER Complete mod, not only the graphic part, but also music and sounds.
And of course, you should definitely try AtmosFear 3 for Call of Pripyat, gorgeous graphic effects, weather conditions and a bunch of settings for all these components.

[
[PG] SunSay 11.11.21

By the way, there is another good graphic mod - Autumn Aurora 2.1

Spoiler
Spoiler

R
Ruslain 11.11.21

[PG] SunSay
That's about Autumn Aurora. This is not just a graphic mod, and so is Lost Alpha. I would play Lost Alpha and let the plot then take on a squiggle that you did not see in the original. But there will be a lot of things that, alas, did not live up to the release. Enemies, weapons, locations, well, almost everything, but in terms of graphics, of course, Lost Alpha is good, especially since the beginning is not touched there at all, but in Autumn Aurora it seems like the game starts differently, but in terms of graphics it is also good only a little gloomy, but for a stalker with his the atmosphere is only a plus.

x
xStriiim 11.11.21

saa0891
Which version is this? I seemed to have 1.3. I deleted it because of a too dark night, the floor of the game is on the crown, for me it is no good, is it there right now? And the horrible textures of Kalash, as if smeared with black ink. On the screen, Kalash seems to be the same, that is, with a shitty texture

V
Vagаbund 11.11.21

saa0891
[PG] SunSay
Ruslain
Thanks for the advice. Once in Lost Alpha they restored what was cut before the release - then of course the scales in its direction outweigh.
As I understand it, LA has become an independent game. On the steam version, if you put it, then leave the original exe-shnik. and drop the gamedata folder with the replacement. Probably so.
I liked Autumn Aurora with an even more depressing atmosphere (At least in appearance), but I'll probably focus on LA.
Thanks to all

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

TheRealStalker
actually has a different plot in Lost Alpha compared to the original, that's why I wrote it

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

Vagabund is
then better than Oblivion Lost Remake. There is more recreated from earlier builds. And in LA, a lot of things they themselves stuck.