3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voleguk 11.11.21 09:33 pm

First quest with Paladin Dance (Fallout 4)

When the two of us run into the "arquette of systems" - and so there is a nearby building such as a bunker, he enters the elevator there and disappears, but I can't go in and says "no electricity". Is this a bug? Maybe someone knows the solution?
10 Comments
Sort by:
i
intolerable 11.11.21

voleguk
what stage of this task? went down to the rocket engine or not?

v
voleguk 11.11.21

intolerable
I watched the video walkthrough of this mission - so there GG with dance run together to the arquet systems. Danse says something there, he gives instructions near the arquet systems factory. In my case, we ran in silence, sometimes raiders attacked, the plant just ran and in the bunker near the dance plant it comes to the elevator and disappears, but I can't go in there, says there is no electricity. The mission icon glows above the elevator door.

i
intolerable 11.11.21

voleguk
while passing through the building synths did not attack? if not, then somewhere the glitch slipped through and the scripts were not involved. preservation will save earlier. or search the internet for a console command to complete this task.

v
voleguk 11.11.21

intolerable
I just gave up on this task for a long time and already a lot of it. But without this quest, I probably won't see the brotherhood of steel?

i
intolerable 11.11.21

voleguk
not to be seen. personally, my opinion is the most interesting is for the institution to play.
however, you can still look for console commands, and complete only this task. make it active, enter the command to complete the task. something like this. but be sure to see that the console is to complete one task, because there is to complete ALL tasks in the game, and then most likely there will be a glitch and the game will crash.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Enter through the front door, go through the entire building, start the engine, take the elevator to the top of the shaft and there will be this elevator in the control room, which Danse climbed into.

v
voleguk 11.11.21

intolerable
probably will do so, I want to play and for the brotherhood of steel too!

v
voleguk 11.11.21

nikita2112
I can't do that, I watched in the video walkthrough that the dance enters the building there through the same doors, when I go to the same place it is simply overwhelmed and it is not possible to go through.

v
voleguk 11.11.21

I also remembered that long before I reached the police station and found the dance - I was in the same bunker near the arcjet systems and even took the elevator down, but when I went upstairs again, I couldn't go down. Probably the charge in the elevator was enough for exactly one session of descent and ascent))))

v
voleguk 11.11.21

If anyone needs it, he solved his problem with the "passage through the walls" cheat code.