3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21 09:33 pm

A different look at the game (Dying Light)

Why in these 2 videos:

Dying Light is completely different design almost everything is different from the current version. Including the fact that there is a horizontal blow with a two-handed ax, in the current version it hits vertically. Trap machines are different. If the limb is damaged, X-Ray looks different. Well, the characters also look different, as well as the plot at the beginning.

What is it? Old version? or mod?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

vip_ShadowShooT
So you look at the dates of the video. Development does not stand still. For six months, of course, a lot has changed.

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

Fade Baker
What are you, looked at version 1.2.0 the same as now. And there are no versions below.

M
Milkyway67 11.11.21

I wonder what the hell did they remove the tick-tock chip? the picture remains, but the chip itself is not, what for podsty? and there is a high run on the wall

C
CP3M 11.11.21

You can hit the horizontal with an ax, after all, when you hit, you just move to the side and he hits ...

A
Aips95 11.11.21

vip_ShadowShooT
Just show the gameplay from the alpha in the trailer. This game has changed a little, you have not yet seen the alpha gameplay of AC3 in which the graphics are better than all the assassins combined.

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

Aips95
Sorry) I would have played Alpha.