3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666-AiD-666 11.11.21 09:33 pm

How do I disable the censor? (The Sims 3)

Tell me how to disable the censor?
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonF2u 11.11.21

What are you talking about squares?

B
BJayDS 11.11.21

No, or rather, if you turn it off, you won't see anything there. It's just a stupid body with bulges, men are not men, and chicks are not chicks.

D
DarkAgent 11.11.21

Well, it is clear that there will be just like dolls, but I always turned it off in the previous parts, tk. spoils all realism ((((

V
Vovan Helsing 11.11.21

you would have leash (.) (.) see))
laugh

f
fisheer 11.11.21

then pray for The Sims 3: Sex in the Sity

K
Kirill aka Huali 11.11.21

Oh my god, 666-AiD-666 you are a pervert this toy is for kids and older) I would also say: "how to see what sims are doing in bed during Woohoo"

W
Walandemort 11.11.21

for children and older ... that is, for everyone :) for perverts too)

J
Justfil 11.11.21

oh well, it's stupid to turn it off .. but the number of pixels would not hurt to increase .. otherwise damn it too much already.

_
_Don_ 11.11.21

Hmmm ... The game is a game, who needs to use Sims 2 Erotic Fantasy (fuh blah, children 3+) ...

J
Justfil 11.11.21

nafig all these fake mods for the second sims. really enrages that for the removed squares and a couple of skins they ask 150 rubles. on stupid users are welded

K
Kirill aka Huali 11.11.21

2Justfil
They weld on stupid perverts;) A normal person will not be interested in: "Is there a pussy for a sim behind the squares?" Well, hidden means it should be

x
xSeRzHanTx 11.11.21

If you need uncensored sims download the sims 2: emmanuelle

J
Justfil 11.11.21

what's the difference .. although I'm not interested. I was still in sims2 convinced that there is no nefig))) hardly done for fun))

V
Valka 11.11.21

Cyril aka Huali why on perverts? these squares are just disgusting to me. It's unnatural. And when children are sitting on the potty, small, so these squares are completely hidden from their heads, it happens ... So it's as convenient as anyone. I turned them off in the sims-2.

PS:
>> "how to see what sims are doing in bed during Woohoo"
such a topic was in the sims-2 forum. craftsmen there even made screenshots "under the covers". after watching them, people no longer have any desire to spy, hyyy)

_
_Don_ 11.11.21

Heh :) I'll actually turn off the censor, just for realism.

W
Walandemort 11.11.21

the anti-censor has appeared on the network! jogging to look at the mannequins)

G
Gun13Xmen 11.11.21

you can download a patch from gamezero.ru, which turns off censorship, weighs 500 kb)

S
Svetloyar 11.11.21

Who has that, as they say)) Stupidly these squares smear the whole picture, and you are immediately a "pervert". They don't judge by themselves;) A child sitting on a pot is completely buried in squares)) I am also silent about nearby objects - I have to turn the camera.

S
SGate 11.11.21

Yes, there is nothing special to hide.

S
Split 11.11.21

A child sitting on a potty entirely in squares is drowning in
waste))))