3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima DDM 11.11.21 09:33 pm

Glitches and gags (Just Cause 2)

If you find any jokes in the game, post it here.
Disclaimer: If, when you turn on the "Gpu water emulation" setting, the game hangs tightly, then this is not considered a glitch =)
Well, perhaps I'll start
1) What a car can turn into when it collides with a tree
PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
On the screenshots it is clearly visible that the agent is so brutal that he can even see through the crumpled roof that he rammed with his head =)
2) I don't know if it's funny or not, but once I came to the center of Pan, I found that there was absolutely no one there)) Don't wave people ... after about half an hour or an hour of real time the military appeared, but by that time I had already managed to capture ~ 26 percent of Panava and drive the main route =). I already had such a situation that pedestrians and cars by the end of the night (before dawn) disappeared .... maybe this is normal ???
pix.PlayGround.ru
3) At the sawmill, I somehow got hooked on some invisible building
PlayGround.ru
69 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

That no one else had any jokes except me ??? =)

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

I don't know if it's funny - if you cling to the roof of the balcony of Karl Blaine's house and jump off, Rico will bleed and take away his health. Checked it several times.
PS I don't remember anything else.

D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

Here is a strange car, it turned over on the roof by itself spinning))), and then when I fell into the water on it, it drove in a circle under the water))))
Machine screens
PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

Another foray into the world of Just Cause 2
(about this many people know, but I repeat)
Here is an island from the series Lost,
PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru
but it seems like a bunker
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
It unfortunately does not explode with a grenade and cannot be pulled out with a winch (I tried it with the help of a vert;)) I
did not meet a smoky monster, although I ran for an hour ...
Well, about that that the president Panau on the poster can paint on glasses and a mustache, I think everyone knows))) I
PlayGround.ru
also found a pier similar to the one that the hero of the movie "I Am Legend" visited at 12 o'clock ...
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
I don't remember what time I was there, it seemed, not at 12 o'clock) ))

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

And you dig on this island - somewhere in the northeastern part you will find a smoke monster. In fact, it is just a soldier and smoke around him.
There will be a mission on this island.
True, this is already an Easter egg.
Here, by the way, is my video about Easter eggs:

True, I did not indicate the location, but this is on other vidyuhi

D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

The video is really cool and showcases all the easter eggs well, but what kind of joke did you miss?
PS Why is the forum empty for such a cool game like Just Cause 2 ?!

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

I just missed the monster on LOST.
And the forum is not empty, although the topics are no longer used, the game came out a long time ago, that's all and played enough.

D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

It's a pity that the game was abandoned so quickly ((((The game is no worse than games from the GTA series by the
way, local waterfowl scorpions! =)
PlayGround.ru

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

It is already similar to GTA - there are also a lot of vehicles, weapons, shooting ... I
rarely noticed Scorpions, the first time I saw it - I was scared, then I started shooting - it's interesting.

D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

Today, once again met the underwater scorpion =) We see a lot of them out there bred ......
1) When zabiraeshsya one of the highest points of Pana (maybe she is the highest),
the agent says something like "Oooo ... top of the world "
2) I often heard the military say" Fighters are on the way, "BUT I did not notice the fighters themselves ....

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

Yes, there are many interesting points. No matter how much I played it, it was never boring)

M
Mister karter 11.11.21

I once saw in the mountains ... FISH! It was in 2D, moved through the air and was poorly drawn! Most likely this is a glitch. Also, scorpions always chase me! There are hundreds of them!

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

A couple of times I also saw fish above the water.

D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

Today, only the usual finds.
Cool car for free at the airport . I
PlayGround.ru

didn’t notice such an icon in Just Cause
PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru
PS If any of this is known to everyone, write here so that I delete the post =)

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

I will disappoint with the icon - it shows strongpoints not yet captured.
Everyone could see the car too.
But the man ... what did he say anyway? There, after all, it seems that all the inhabitants are poor, crushed by the authorities ...
PS Three days ago I also found some kind of joke ... but I can't remember))

D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

It was some woman who said that Panay is a good ruler, etc., etc. + remembered what she said,
"The soldiers beat my father, but it will be good for him!" =)

YOU DO IT!
Right now, such tough glitches started for me ...
1) It turns out that if you sit down and throw a grenade next to a stripper in a flying club,
she will start dancing 2-5 times faster)))
PlayGround.ru
As proof, here is the video
http://webfile.ru/5546375
it's all happening on the nose of the flying ship where there are 2 striptezershy
One reason not sukorilas and then I went to the kilometer-long flight down))) (with her of course)
PlayGround.ru
After the successful landing (I'm not talking about the fact that she was flying down hard to keep track + she is still alive)
PlayGround.ru
I began to hook it with a winch for fun (until I finished it :() The
cops arrived and when I dived under the water from them I noticed that my
PlayGround.ru
hand was BURNING ))) PS Download 2 videos in which I filmed everything from the link)))) You will not regret ))))

n
number 9 large 11.11.21

Invisible Minigun!
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

Dima DDM
Yes, you are lucky for such things. I used to like to throw them off too. But it is really difficult to keep track of them, it only happened once.
.Enemy.
Why invisible? I looked at the picture - it is quite clearly visible, it just might "merge" with the landscape.
PS Has anyone tried to descend from a skyscraper on a tank attached to a helicopter? Try it, it's really cool!

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

Dima DDM Watched the
video. An interesting joke with a stripper. And the hand does not "burn", just when you attach to an object and fly to it along the hook, such sparks come off your hand, have you noticed?
Apparently, some kind of garbage happened and the spark remained!

M
MORSOV 11.11.21

A couple of minutes ago there was such shit - I blew up a government car while standing on it (I have a trainer, so I love this stuff), the explosion threw me onto one of the wooden beams along the road. Well, it would just be thrown away - he literally pierced her, there was blood ... But this happens very rarely, so without screenshots (

D
Dima DDM 11.11.21

Come on))) just recently a batch of miniguns going into stealth mode arrived at Panau))))
I just learned to look for glitches myself .... as I did it a lot in different GTA.
The main thing is to act outside the box in the game))