3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladKan45 11.11.21 09:33 pm

System Requirements (Hitman (2016))

System requirements for Hitman 6:

System requirements for Hitman Absolution:

Screenshot from Hitman 6:

Screenshot from Hitman Absolution:

Well, what did my friends compare and see? And what have our developers achieved in terms of graphics in over 3 years? Nothing! We tweaked the textures, added buns and that's it, but the system requirements have already doubled!
What kind of monsters they think we are so that all slag can be drained like new! They didn't even change the engine, but used the old Glacier Engine 2!
Here is the art of making money out of thin air!
Even Denuvo was put on so that the pirates would not steal, but who needs this hat!
And one more interesting fact:
The installation version of Hitman Absolution weighed 16.89 GB, and Hitman 6 only 12.17 GB (think about it ????)
So now you want to buy it more?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 11.11.21

VladKan45
Come on, the game is not bad, I played enough for 15 hours and I will continue
Yes, and the graphics are decent, everything is on ultra and the frame rate ranges from 30 to 170 (config in the profile)

V
VladKan45 11.11.21

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME!
Then here's another:
Hitman 6
Testing at maximum quality settings 1920x1080

So to play at least 30FPS at maximum settings you need a GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB

V
VladKan45 11.11.21

Tracked
Well, you have everything in order with the system! Well FPS in the range of 31-44, not from 30 to 170

_
_Exsus_ 11.11.21

VladKan45
Yes you are right dude, but what to do. We are not like that, but developed with a publishing house.

V
VladKan45 11.11.21

Well, now it's fashionable to throw people at the dough! And what is very beneficial: you do not need to develop a new engine - twisted, tweaked, threw in a bunch of any left-handed code so that the computer was tired of processing it, thereby increasing the system by 2 times (and getting cabbage from the hardware developers) and voila - a new game!

T
Tracked 11.11.21

VladKan45
It depends on the mission
A little bent, but in the 2nd training took 150 frames
True, the frequency is too changeable
Yes, minus

V
VladKan45 11.11.21

And here is a small article about DirectX 12:
http://coop-land.ru/helpguides/blogs/8777-directx-12-chego-zhdat.html

V
VladKan45 11.11.21

Be sure to read the article, there is a lot!

V
VladKan45 11.11.21

I also recommend reading this table of correspondence of video cards to processors:
http://gamegpu.com/pivot- hierarchy- video cards/ tablitsa-sootvetstviya-videokart-k-cpu.html

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

Compare 2 games complete nonsense. Absolution was very limited in the size of the levels, and their population was sometimes scarce, in the last Hitman the levels were even larger. The training can be comparable in size to the full-fledged level from Absolution. But in Paris, you can plant level 3 or even 4 from Absolution.

i
imperator2112 11.11.21

And what's the problem? Now most AAA projects require this and they cost much more than the same BeatMusic. Yes, and you take iron not for one game, but for time.

V
VladKan45 11.11.21

Here's the new data on the system requirements for Hitman 6:

d
deIIis 11.11.21

Tracked
This is max. fps, if you run the game benchmark, it will show the minimum, maximum, average.
The maximum is just over a hundred.
Spoiler
The tests are based on the minimum and average fps.