3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
POLTERGOST 11.11.21 09:33 pm

Game Optimization (Construction Simulator 2015)

I have that at high settings that at low settings noticeably slows down
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLTERGOST 11.11.21

processor i5 2.6 Ghz
8 gb
video RAM Nvidia GT 540m 2gb

A
AlexandrGold 11.11.21

Everything is fine with me, at maximum speed, but the video card is warming up th, who has figured out what's where, fashion there or something like that?

A
AlexandrGold 11.11.21

This is from the site, the developer, read it,
google useful translation Spoiler I have a 32-bit Windows operating system. Do I need to take any additional steps to start the game?

Building Simulator 2015 requires at least 4GB of RAM in order to execute correctly. For technical reasons, 32-bit operating systems can only use 3 GB of RAM and can only allocate 2 GB for one program. However, you can use a dedicated Windows tool called the 3GB switch to work around this issue. If the game detects that you are running a 32-bit system and no longer use this tool (integrated into Windows), then it will be automatically activated during the main installation of the game. We strongly recommend that you enable this program; Otherwise, the game will not be allocated enough RAM to run! Please note that you must have administrative rights to activate the "3GB Switch" service!

P
POLTERGOST 11.11.21

I have Win 7 x64. Put another repack and that's all. Drivers have been updated. I will sort this out.

A
AlexandrGold 11.11.21

The first steps!
Spoiler

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.11.21

They write on all trackers that licks and turnips are terribly slow, even at a minimum. And what do the developers say about this?

A
AlexandrGold 11.11.21

Strelec-zmeya, I just can't understand what can slow down there, as in all simulators, there are micro lags, well, it
slows down a little , but I don't notice it at all, does not interfere with the gameplay at all, maybe the only one who has weak hardware, there may be stronger brakes, the fact that this game consumes the resources of the video card specifically, yes, although there is nothing special in the graphics,
this is a simulator and all simulators, whatever their requirements, ask for good video cards, moreover, only DX9, and not 11 ,
optimization is required, well, I think it will no longer be, on ets2, they have been waiting for optimization for two years and nothing is playing, everything is fine.

A
AlexandrGold 11.11.21

Shcha when they finalize the game, so that it would be possible to sculpt a fashion just when it starts to eat iron resources,
because mods load the system as usual, we will be shocked!

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.11.21

I downloaded one turnip, everything works fine and without brakes. At the highest setting. ))) I do not know then what kind of computers are there and in what state of the system for those for whom this simulator slows down.

P
POLTERGOST 11.11.21

please throw the link

d
dimon068rus 11.11.21

I have Win 7 x32 Athlon x2 3.00: 4GB RAM. Geforce 9600. and slows down for min. settings

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.11.21

dimon068rus
The case, it seems, may still be in the system capacity. On x64 it is better to write.
I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Intel i7 2.6 GHz; 6 GB RAM 1333 MHz; Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB; I play at maximum settings and the brakes are only in the city in some places and on the highway, all the traffic has been removed so that it does not slow down more. But I agree, the simulator is poorly optimized. We hope that they will fix it. )))

A
Alexey2012 11.11.21

In version 1.0 of the game, everything is bugged, new patches of version 1.03 optimizes the game, patch 1.04 optimizes the game on the network, but the problem is that people with a licensed game are somehow inadequate, or they are afraid to merge the update, or are simply greedy, even on the application to merge the update for a licensed game, which is essentially more expensive than a providing game, and then they do not like something, people are not clear nowadays or something!

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.11.21

Aleksey2012
We hope that these updates will reach us soon. ))

T
Timur29 11.11.21

Guys, tell me pliz, I play for about 5 minutes and lags very much, it takes 10 minutes, everything goes.
Tell me what to do pliz ??
Intel (R) Core (NM) 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHZ
(RAM) 2 GB
Weak ??

D
Daymon2571 11.11.21

Timur29
Well, in Russian, they write above that the game needs 4 RAM and not 2