3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 11.11.21 09:33 pm

help urgently (Dragon's Dogma)

laptop parameters RAM 4 video card 256 at any settings the game runs slowly how to fix it. the games are going well
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 11.11.21

npizpak
No way, my top-end video card has drops of up to 30 frames.

a
alex 11.11.21

RGC
so I understand why it slows down I barely put almost everything on the maximum goes exactly the same as the minimum of only the graph is better and the new patches will be operational the game eats small

S
SkyRaider 11.11.21

npizpak
laptop parameters RAM 4 video card 256 at any settings the game runs slowly how to fix it. More so the games are normal
"Video card 256" what did you want?

a
alex 11.11.21

all games at low quality are normal. in the game there is a cool graph and 256 is a lot. right now the games are made with the best graph and they suit me well, I want to understand. Mad Max told me the same thing about her, but in it he only ran melena I drove and my dress is normal

S
Sakateka 11.11.21

npizpak
Stop writing, don't break people's eyes !!!

G
GazTen 11.11.21

I wonder how many were able to read at least one of his comments to the end?

R
Reddington1371 11.11.21

npizpak
How interesting do you play in English, if you write poorly in Russian, or you know English better than Russian? And then let's say the game goes on, but you don't understand what is happening)
in the game there is a cool graph and 256 is a lot
If you continue to think like that, nothing will start at all, and how did you manage to launch something on a 256 video card with 4GB of RAM? My Mad Max lagged with 4ozu and saved only 8

a
alex 11.11.21

you need proof say any game not with a lot of weight with a minimum requirement of 6 gig operatives 1 video card I will record a video where my actions will be visible and you will see how my games are going well, if I write with errors, write a complaint to Microsoft if the red line does not appear, it means there are no mistakes, I have a ratchet