3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
besik123 11.11.21 09:33 pm

the computer does not turn on

Good day to all. Problems with a computer based on the Z87-DELUXE / DUAL motherboard, the computer worked and simply passed out. Now zero response will not turn on except for two blinking power and reset indicators. Processor core i5 4670k. Video card pci-e30msi geforse gtx760 hawk.
I left only the percentage and the motherboard also had zero reaction. I tried to start the motherboard by closing the green and black wires. It also does not turn on, but taking out the plug of the main power socket from the motherboard a little. The mother comes to life at the same time. When the plug is removed from the top and the bottom, the fan of the processor works more tightly. And if push the top half way in and the bottom of the plug, as it were, take out the case fans a little. And if the plug is all in, the lights of the digits are on. The on button is working. The computer has been working for 2 years. Is it possible to correct the conditions in the house simply for a guarantee to lead to another city.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moisture Vaginov 11.11.21

HM. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but the reason is most likely a malfunction of the north bridge, possibly overheating, and this is the saddest thing for motherboards. Better to bring your pc under warranty

B
Brotello 11.11.21

The screen of death is so bullshit. Look at the power supply, you don't have enough power to start. Perhaps the circuit closes somewhere, maybe the capacitors are swollen open, smell it to begin with. It was like that from 2 to 3 computers, it just works for me 24/7

K
Kahran ramsus 11.11.21

besik123
1. find the manual on the motherboard and see what the indication of the power buttons means.
2. do not torture the computer and drag it to the service, in any case, something is covered. you can only arrange kz with your "nedovsovovovaniyami". mother is good, I would sin on bp, so do not torture her.

L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

besik123
... removing the plug of the main power socket from the motherboard a little. The mother comes to life only partially. When the plug is removed from the top and the bottom, the fan works more tightly. the lights of the digits 4 are on.
Did you think of this yourself or read it somewhere? There is one very good rule regarding the repair of a computer, and indeed of all equipment in general: "I'm not sure, don't go, but if you are sure, then think again." If there is a guarantee, then it is better to use this, otherwise in case of an unsuccessful outcome of independent attempts to fix everything, you can lose it along the way.

b
besik123 11.11.21

Only the motherboard has a guarantee for the whole computer no. The computer was assembled from scratch. The konders all look fine .. For any reason the computer overheated for the last 3 months it worked for 15-8 hours and sometimes plowed 48 hours. The computer just went out as if the light was turned off. Several times the light was cut down when I worked at the computer.

b
besik123 11.11.21

Bp checked today for another computer, it worked for 3 hours vsenorm. I know for sure on turning on the computer, except for the power supply, only the workability of the motherboard affects or something else. only two indicators on the motherboard are flashing reset and power. I tried it did not help, I need repair. It's just that if the motherboard is to blame, then there is still a year's warranty on it, and in vidyahu.

b
besik123 11.11.21

Well, they returned the motherboard from the guarantee, saying that the breakdown is not subject to the guarantee. The 4 legs in the socket are bent. Here the bastards had to take a picture at the time of delivery of the board. I took a lot of such complaints in the citylink there. Before submitting a guarantee, it is better on the internet or somewhere else you need to find out what and how to watch so as not to get there. Although I learned a lesson, but it is better to learn from other people's mistakes, so I wrote the result here. Maybe someone else will come in handy.