3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maximkm 11.11.21 09:33 pm

Weapons (XCOM 2)

I started playing relatively recently ... I'm going through missions in North America right now ... But the question is, I can't change the weapons of my characters ... Tell me how to do this ... I can only change the grenades and that's it
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Govorukha 11.11.21

So what do you want to change?

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

The weapon must first be improved. This is done in a lab, then you buy them in an engineer. And then you can change.

x
xoen 11.11.21

1. It is necessary to study the technology in the lab (make an autopsy)
2. Build a weapon in the engineering compartment (for some weapons, additional studies are needed in the lab)
3. The weapon will automatically change to the best for all fighters after step 2

m
makoleko 11.11.21

maximkm
There are also such trivial things - the type of weapon depends on the class of the fighter - sniper - sniper, grenade-ball - something heavier, etc. Maybe in this sense it doesn't change for you.

B
Brashnashla 11.11.21

For some, it seems like you can change the main barrel, ne? Like to give a swordsman a vintar in the teeth, instead of a shot, or am I confusing? Too lazy to run check

T
TergeroN 11.11.21

Brashnashla is
right. a ranger can either a vintar, or carry a shot.

S
Sallar 11.11.21

Although the rifle is long-range, but the range with a shotgun (20% crit) + module (+ 15% crit) + claw partons (+ 15% (I don't remember the exact number) - give an excellent chance of one-shots for 15-18 damage.

H
HAEMHIK 11.11.21

_Salar_
claw + 20% gives, the module, by the way, the closer to the target, the more it adds, I had 68% crit at point-blank range

S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

Fashion to help you

s
saa0891 11.11.21

And what about the weapon, who passed.
In the first part, the plasma was the coolest, the laser could be skipped immediately, what types of weapons there are and what needs to be researched and built for this.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

saa0891
Yes, in fact, the same thing, you won't let the magnetic current through