3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 11.11.21 09:33 pm

PB Security Parameters. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Who tried to put the base security personnel on non-lethal weapons, how will they guard?
20 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 11.11.21

__DOC__
yes no, it is more likely that the violator of the type will be taken there. I didn't bother, I always bet on lethal

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

zagruzon
How will they take him, can you tell me about it ?, any shot of the guards (soldiers of the UAV camera - everything shooting) will knock him out, then what is it, he lost? with immortality.

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

__DOC__
that's the difference - to kill or put to sleep, just not the fact that they will put you to sleep with one shot, because you can resist there, that's what the risk is

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

zagruzon
... just not the fact that they will put them to sleep with one shot ...
There is no talk about one shot, I have 300 people in each unit. + UAVs and cameras with guns, they will make a "hedgehog" stuck with darts if everyone fires. you can shake your head with WASD + E, but it is at this moment that you can fulton. How the detention will take place is unclear.

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

__DOC__
not detention, lulling. and if they stick it with a hedgehog, then you can't unscrew your head there

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

zagruzon
Oh, I don’t know, it’s dull to try the unknown.

I
ILIA_1992 11.11.21

If you use a non-lethal weapon, then:

All soldiers and grenade launchers will not have lethal damage, but will only temporarily disable it. In this state, the intruder loses control and heroism points. He has time to wake up in time. Managed ? Well done . No ? You lost a fighter, PMC points, heroism and GMP money will be withdrawn.

If you don't have time, then your fighter is fullton.

I recently entered one of these PB. But I did not understand one thing. I was found on the way to the main door. Remained about 20 minutes, but the time dropped sharply after detection to 3-5 minutes. I don't remember exactly.

Is it just a non-lethal type of PB defense?

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

ILIA_1992
What does it mean - I managed to wake up and did not have time, can the soldiers of the squadron be able to fulton?

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

__DOC__
What does it mean - I managed to wake up and did not have time, can the soldiers of the detachment really fulton?
The stunned player can. After that, the character, if it is not Snake, will sit in the guardhouse with the defending player.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Spoiler
Well, they are all sitting there. I wonder if I'll start developing a non-lethal launcher and try it.)))

I
ILIA_1992 11.11.21

__DOC__
We need to develop weapons that are not capable of killing. They are highlighted in blue and the main thing is that the description should contain: This weapon can be used in the defense of PB.

And set the type of issued weapon to non-lethal.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

ILIA_1992
Well, I know that.)))

D
Delphis 11.11.21

I have non-lethal melee weapons. Stunning weapons seemed to spit on the armor, and the real benefits from mortars and mines appear. If you suddenly burn and fall under a mortar blow, then this is - you fall asleep for 10 - 15 seconds and wake up already in a cloud of sleeping gas, because the mortar will continue to hit this point. The ass from the non-lethal weapons of the enemies is on fire, I generally try not to visit them.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Delphis
And where at the base are nuclear weapons stored?, I want to steal from someone!

D
Delphis 11.11.21

__DOC__
in the search for pb, look for a tab * with nuclear weapons * or something like that, and on the main base, on the first platform, such large containers with a nuclear weapon icon will be

D
Delphis 11.11.21

__DOC__
but now it's problematic to find. All nuclear weapons have been plundered long ago)

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Delphis
ok, thanks. I have the 3rd one with kernels.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 11.11.21

__DOC__
Well, how are you doing?

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
I had to give up everything, for a while, the Division attacked me and the Hitman, I will fight back and come back.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 11.11.21

__DOC__
Nopasaran! ..