3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abarmot90 11.11.21 09:35 pm

Texture Glitch (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Who has the thread after the last patch, after loading the game, transparent textures appear on the screen ???
26 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 11.11.21

Abarmot90
my shadows flicker after the last patch.

F
Filis 11.11.21

It looks like something was tricky with the patch. It seems to me that a shadow print appears, although if you look at the sky, it disappears, but when you turn your gaze to the area again, it appears again. Xs, maybe these are transparent textures. I had a similar garbage in Bioshock Infinite with an amateur patch for 3D vision. Apparently here it also appeared due to the support of stereoscopy, only in Bioshock it appears with a fix from an enthusiast in 3D mode, but here it is just like that, without any "tridevisions". Again, wait for the patch, or what? I haven’t played for a week, I decided to drive, but here it’s impossible to play.

P
PREDATOR7706 11.11.21

And my legs at Larka below the knees are solid soap

A
Abarmot90 11.11.21

Filis
I have the same thing in the stall

B
Brotello 11.11.21

I added a couple of frames, some places on the contrary sagged

d
deeppurple1968 11.11.21

Again, some minurast nominated you. I restore justice, plus everyone))

T
Technic82 11.11.21

And I have the same garbage, we will wait for the "patch for the patch". As I understand it now, it's in the order of things ...
Yes, and I gave everyone a plus sign =))) Again, a deer of some sort reached the PG.

c
crus4ders 11.11.21

I went to the topic and saw all the unsubscribed by -1. Why do that? I gave it to everyone.
By the way, I ran it with a new patch and did not notice such problems. It will be necessary to take a closer look.

L
Lichno sam 11.11.21

I'm not in a hurry to update yet, I'll play on the penultimate one. Everything is all right there. I will join the pluses.

c
crus4ders 11.11.21

Lichno Sam
So, when you start steam, the game itself is updated.

L
Lichno sam 11.11.21

crus4ders
Yes, I bought it for a couple with a work colleague, he shared it with me

c
crus4ders 11.11.21

I checked the game on the last patch, I did not find these problems.
Spoiler

F
Filis 11.11.21

crus4ders
Maybe this is affected by some graphic settings, or you have a card from AMD

A
Abarmot90 11.11.21

Filis
Gtx 970

F
Filis 11.11.21

Abarmot90
By the way, this mess is not manifested in all locations. For example, everything is fine in a village, but as soon as you find yourself in the captured area of ​​the same village, it rushed like that. Have you tested in bug-free areas?

I
Ignatyeff 11.11.21

Lichno Sam Does it work
for you? I shared it with a friend too, but it is Larka who doesn’t fumble ...

c
crus4ders 11.11.21

Filis
GeForce GTX 770 4GB.
Spoiler

F
Filis 11.11.21

crus4ders
Well, not all settings are at maximum, I only have ssaa x2 and textures are high, the rest is max, the map is the same. Yesterday the Steam forum smoked, they write that disabling HBAO + helps to solve the problem. I have not tested it myself yet.

c
crus4ders 11.11.21

Filis
Textures and details require at least 6 GB of video memory. And they eat up to 10 GB operatives. Blur and bloom I always turn off.

F
Filis 11.11.21

crus4ders
Well, let them demand further, it doesn't bother me to play, unlike transparent textures.