3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dantero465 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Is it possible to Russify the game ??? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I have English. The version of the game got a key. How can I put the Russian language in the game ?? There is no Russian in the settings. Uplay version.
12 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwerty4444 11.11.21

Just accept

a
adikus1 11.11.21

Dantero465
Write to those support or download the steam rip (Russian version) from the torrent and replace the files

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

Dantero465
Which version, international or according to the action from nvidia, logitech?
adikus1
There are no replacement files there.

a
adikus1 11.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
What plan is not present? there are audio files as well as Russian test documents. Just download the TRIM RIP Russian! delete your old files at Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher games Tom Clancy's The Division and add a new steam rip there. Launch Uplay, update if needed and think it's done. Is not it so?

f
fustcaper13 11.11.21

Dantero465
Look closely! When installing, there is a choice of language and in the settings there is a transition to Russian in the game itself, like, I saw a vidos with a video walkthrough, where an American switched from Russian to his

D
Dantero465 11.11.21

and who can throw off the files?

a
adikus1 11.11.21

Dantero465
WHAT ARE THE FILES? Do you understand Russian yourself? (no offense) I repeat once again go to the torrent tracker for example bigtorents.org (in English enter) there is a steam rip licensed Russian version you download and drop into this folder Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher games Tom Clancy's The Division. What's your problem?

S
Sowa55 11.11.21

No friend) support will not help you) if you had a key from Nvidia, they can connect the Russian language there, but if you have an international version, then there is no Russian - such is the policy of Yubisoft.

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

adikus1
After he drops them into the game folder, yupley will check the cache and the version will be the same as it was. I repeat the localizations in the folders are not publicly available, it is packed and hz. where.

x
xXHASLXx 11.11.21

Such is the life of the Pindos, such are the sanctions against Russia. Learn English)

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

Sowa55
I'm sick of explaining this to everyone who doesn't have Russian)))

x
xXHASLXx 11.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
he is on torrent if cho!