3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdmn 11.11.21 09:36 pm

question about maps compatibility (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone, not so long ago I started playing it, tried several cards, I want to collect one big one, for example moss + tsm + rusmap, is it possible and what is the order. Yesterday I wanted to put a rusmap with open spaces, everyone can write me a flight. I googled half the night, on one site I found that the open spaces 3.0 (the latest version) are not compatible with rusmap.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Pervoy 11.11.21

fdmn
here basically you need to experiment, some go together, some do not, standalone work separately, I have 4 cards connected so far without departures)

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.11.21

fdmn
MXA + TCM are not compatible.
TSM + Russmap + EAA will be fine

f
fdmn 11.11.21

Alexey
Pervoy Tell me what and order in the manager

f
fdmn 11.11.21

mr.dalnoboy
Thank you

T
TRUTH PORTS NERVES 11.11.21

TSM + Russmap + Korea + DLCashnye countries behind the eyes, much more then? 4 hours of real time to go from city to city? do not do nonsense, in principle one TSM is enough for the eyes, what interest is it to go, spend more than an hour of REAL non-playing time on the road for the sake of 3 minutes of unloading, mortal boredom and melancholy, even the radio in the game does not save.
And on the question: only by typing and trial and error, everything is checked, here the aspect of merging cards is also important, whether you put the economy on the left and trailers on the left with traffic on the left or purely one card.

f
fdmn 11.11.21

TRUTH WILL PORT NERVES
So that there is only one profile, tired of the desert, TCM went closer to the snows of open spaces, now there are rusmap and TCM, so as not to travel for 4 hours of real life, I don’t pump long distances.

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 11.11.21

I have the last promod and the last rusmap like normal and Russia and abroad, including Estonia, Lithuania, etc.

v
vovik.boroda 11.11.21

Alexey
Pervoy Prompt the order and preferably with fixes

A
Alexey Pervoy 11.11.21

A
Alexey Pervoy 11.11.21

vovik.boroda
everything works without breaks.

A
Alexey Pervoy 11.11.21

though china goes to the side, it is not visible there, but I haven’t gone there yet), but so a problem only with cards can arise, first of all it’s better on a new card account, then you can put the fashion in any order, I didn’t seem to reveal any problems, the main thing is that there is no gap in the cards.

A
Alexey Pervoy 11.11.21

vovik.boroda, the
map of norms is obtained, there is where to go, then if you want to add new maps, try everything on a new account so that the old one does not screw up, you can connect more by typing)

A
Alexey Pervoy 11.11.21

vovik.boroda
will have to experiment to achieve the best result, install and reload)

f
fdmn 11.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
I downloaded the promo yesterday, I didn’t like before that the Rusmap had one trip to Europe. Looked at the map, now super, went to see. As I understand the authors of promods and rusmap cooperate, it turns out the most relevant combination.
Thanks for the advice!

S

fdmn
Not at all. Forget it in the search for a ferry for promods and rusmap, I really have one of all, maybe and still haven’t looked for it. As for cooperation, I don’t know before there was a topic about cards, so the rusmap was called a masterpiece.

f
fdmn 11.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Yes, after the installation of a promoted connection from St. Petersburg, I already had two roads and one from Pskov (judging by the map I did not go there yet) before that, only through Brest there was a connection

S

fdmn
look here on 2 pages ferry gameplay category promods_rusmap