3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CP3M 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Realism in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi, is there any mod that brings in realism? And then a bandit with 20+ arrows in his head is abnormal ... I play on Legendary difficulty .......
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Requiem, don't forget to put ice under your ass

p
pekabir 11.11.21

dragons, magic, realism ...

O
ONYXYS 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets
Head shot is mod. here's the realism. I imagine an assembly of delap mods from 60-70 aimed at real. it was really cool and super difficult.

C
Comventus 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets

Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival - Now you can freeze, overwork, get hungry and much more. (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163/?)

Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul - Opponents do not blunt and now the enemy's level does not depend on yours, well, and much more (you can be 30lvl, and the enemy is 2lvl ) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19281/?)

deadlyHeadshots - A shot in the head of the enemy is deadly (May not work stably) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31822/ ?)

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Skyrim Association assembly - there is enough of everything.

C
CP3M 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
I liked the description, found everything I needed for it in the workshop, but did not find the mod itself in the workshop, is it there or do you need to download it yourself?

C
CP3M 11.11.21

ToddGoward
Clearly, I downloaded it from there yesterday)))) Just then I thought, is he in the workshop? It remains only to throw))))

C
CP3M 11.11.21

BarackKamacho Do you
need Ice to play or to install the mod?)

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets
There are troubles in the installation too, but rather for the game

C
CP3M 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
Listen, but how do you run the installation of a mod on a clean version in a stalker and put it on? And then I already stuck with him ...

C
CP3M 11.11.21

ToddGoward
YES I already got stuck with this mod, it's worse than trigonometric equations ......... I don’t know what else to do to make it work. when I go to Helgen when escaping, he writes to me that something is missing and that I should fuck ((((((

C
CP3M 11.11.21

This is what I

use Mod organizer writes , but it creates only in the left column, and nothing appears in the esp files ........ what the fuck? It can be seen that the armor of the key NPCs has changed, which means the mod began to work ........

C
CP3M 11.11.21

ToddG
That's the joke, I already tried differently both through the organizer, and myself, and on a clean one (for this I changed it), and in YouTube I looked at one chela ... he has several options for how to do it all the time .. ..... I'm doing the plugin as it says, but why doesn't it appear in esp ???? It is said to connect via files in the launcher, but it does not appear there (((

C
CP3M 11.11.21

ToddGoward
I have only 3-4 mods and those are unpretentious. Turn them on and off. A friend today threw a thought .... Maybe he did not combine with litsuha and only put on pirates? On YouTube, when I looked, so the brow had a pirate ..... Write in incentive, we'll think about it ...

C
CP3M 11.11.21

ToddGoward I
was able to deliver everything ........ not impressed (